6/21 WNY Solo Event 4: Batavia GoKart Track! **SATURDAY**

Yeah, I know you guys have to do it there, I just wish I had remembered it when I decided what car to drive that day :smiley:

Some pics ( about 100 ) are on my flickr. They will go up on wny-scca laterā€¦ enjoy.

BIMP 062108 Pics

^ Those came out great. I definitely need to work on my slow shutter speed shooting.

I think this one is too much blur though. It looks like heā€™s going to warp speed. :slight_smile:

nice job, the shots from that angle are awesome.

but he WAS going warp speed!!

edit: I took a few pictures but all in all was not feeling it saturday :stuck_out_tongue:

omg studs.

i thought this picture was comicalā€¦

a few car picturesā€¦

wish I could have attended. :tup: great pics guys!

UGH im so fatā€¦

haha nice pics, rob your hot

cue Saturday Night Fever music

Mine did the same thing at the end of almost every run. Iā€™ve got one of those stupid electric power steering booster that runs out of reserve pressure if you have to really get on itā€¦ and then it kicks back in without any warning.

easy easy easy - hard (oh shit!) hard hard - easy (oh shit again!) easy easy

For many it was probably a problem of not having quite enough boos as Tim said, if you didnā€™t downshift for the finish, maybe next time you should give it a try and see if that helps.

Or you could try and rev the engine while slipping the clutch a little, assuming you have a belt driven PS pump.