6/21 WNY Solo Event 4: Batavia GoKart Track! **SATURDAY**

I did, until the site went down. And they are not in the laptop anymore, since I had to format it before last season. I’d check with jon to see if he can grab them from a backup of the old site.

I’ve been gone since BIMP yesterday, finally home. I’ll have pictures up tomorrow around noonish. Took over 600 snaps.

Sidenote: I need a new fucking car.

I have access to them, I’ll dig them up at some point.

and the course records didn’t get updated last year because STU was still empty! :slight_smile:

Pretty sure this years time was quicker though

Oh :snky:

I’ll find time today to get pictures up, I haven’t had any time to look through them or edit. Here are three that I quickly edited though…

:tup:

Kinda pissed I didn’t turn the VR off. Screwed up most of my pictures.

my arms were tired yesterday… no power steering is the worst!

JayS you got me going to the lawn :frowning:

BUSTED

http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd75/jsears77/Batavia%20Autocross%206-21-2008/DSC_3281.jpg
http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd75/jsears77/Batavia%20Autocross%206-21-2008/DSC_3282.jpg

what?? its a rally car :frowning: it wants to be off road i can’t help it.

hahahah

why dont u have PS?

for some reason on both of our cars the PS was shitting the bed in the final turns… it was REALLY annoying.

Yeah it went away for the s turn which was just terrible cause my last run felt great except for the s turn where the ps went out.

Why did I have to move away from Buffalo. MOHUD region is only having 4 (maybe 5) events this year. We’ve only had 2 as of last weekend.

those last two turns before the finish were painful without power steering.

You’re telling me. Popeye would have had a hard time at the finish.

Im telling you every run i had when i came to that section i was just destroyed.

The finish always sucks there, but its the only way we can do it having multiple cars on course… I hate it too (big camaro doesn’t like doing that one bit)

well it is a little tight but the biggest thing was the lack of power steering, its the wheel felt completey locked.

yea… its the one point where im actually glad i don’t have 275 slicks :stuck_out_tongue: