WNY Solo Event 5 - Seneca Army Depot - 7/13

SUNDAY! SUNDAY! SUNDAY!

Our last event at Seneca this season, and with only a couple of weeks before the Pro Solo event there, this is a good chance to iron out your setup. You’ll still have plenty of time to order parts or get work done from such places as Swerve Motorsports and Innovative Tuning.

If you haven’t been to Seneca yet, and are even slightly interested in autox, then you should check it out at least once. You won’t be disappointed. If you think ECCN is small and slow, then Seneca is what you are looking for.

Please pre-register here: http://www.wny-scca.com/soloreg

This event will rock guaranteed! If you are not satisfied, Jim will let you give him a free shot to the nuts. With that being said, it’s worth the short drive for a such an awesome site to race at. So stop spending hours on these damn message boards and get out race your car you nerd!

Wait, what? Free shots to the nuts? I never agreed to this.

You may have never agreed, but they are happening anyways :zong:

I’ll be there, SeAD is such an awesome fucking place to a-x. Everyone should attend, especially those “veteran” Subaru drivers that haven’t ever traveled out there!

:tup: To an undoubtedly good time

As of now, the planned course will be pretty cool as well, going for a more ‘pro solo’ type course, but we are still debating a bit on exactly what to do. Regardless, should be fast and fun as usual there.

i’ll see you there jim with a burnt out car from dunnville the previous day!!! and i just wanna get mad so i can take a free shot at jims nuts.

58 pre-reg means lots and lots of runs. You’ll probably be done by 2pm.

The 40:1 ratio of travel time to racing seat time kills Seneca for me.

What’s that? Sandy Vagina?

WTF are you guys doing planning a course more than a day in advance?! :lolsign:

Looking at your turnout, I guess I’m not the only one. Lots of sand going around this year. :wink:

By plan, he means it will have a pro element to it, which means I will drive in a straight line for 100 feet while Dave drops cones, and then I will start to zig zag…

i’ll be there :tup:

ugh once again im working…i have not worked a sunday in 3 weeks…figures

I do actually design some courses beforehand, of course I’m at work when I’m doing them. But honestly, SeAD is too big for me to wing it, despite my knack for it.

SeAD is an awesome site. I won’t be able to make it this weekend, but would if I could. Basically, there’s as much room as anyone could ever want, with few obstructions.

Marnie managed to find the only solid object for miles…

Bump for tomorrow! I’m heading out this afternoon to do course setup, so I hope to see everyone tomorrow. Don’t forget sunscreen.

Weeeee! That was really fun, yet incredibly unpleasant. Thank bog for rainsuits.

I assume no one was crazy enough to take pictures?

I saw Michelle’s parents there for the second heat, and I know her mom loves to take pictures. I’ll check with her later and see if she got any.

Her father was taking pictures near the start…