July 7-8: two day autocross at Seneca Army Depot

Finger Lakes Region SCCA is hosting a two day event on Saturday and Sunday, July 7 and 8, at Seneca Army Depot. The two days will be scored separately and only the Sunday event will count towards FLR season championship points. So, you can attend either day, or both. It’s an opportunity to get time in at Seneca before the ProSolo… or just get seat time, in general. :slight_smile:

If you haven’t been to Seneca Army Depot it’s worth checking out, it’s the best site in the area and the home of the 2006 SCCA Divisional of the Year! It’s located near Seneca Lake / Romulus, NY. We have a lot of space and typically run 70-90 second courses.

Camping is available directly across the street at Sampson State Park, their rates are reasonable and the facilities are not bad, you can book a site at ReserveAmerica

Schedule, directions, and preregistration information can be found here:
http://www.flr-scca.com/solo/schedule.html

hope to see you there!

Alright, here’s the deal.

On Saturday July 7, if we don’t get enough entries to safely run a full event, we will use the day as a Test and Tune.

Either way we will do discounted pricing as we would for a Test and Tune weekend ($30 member / $40 non for both days, $15 for just Saturday).

If you want to take advantage of this opportunity, PLEASE preregister online now! It will be best for everyone if we know what format we will be running BEFORE we get there on Saturday.

Sunday’s event will run as normal.

Thanks!
Marnie
116 STS

p.s. campsites at Sampson are $16/night and you can have up to 6 people per site

waits for soloII to read this

sounds like a blast

it will be. There are people traveling from out of state to attend!

In. Hopefully, my new-ish tires will be in.

I hope so too, I may have volunteered you to help with T&S on saturday… :wink:

cant make it saturday. but sunday may be the first ever autoX in the speed3.

i dont have access to myautoevents here, mind if i just show up on sunday?

registration is here:
http://soloreg.flr-scca.com/solo2/login.php

sweet. that will be the first Mazdaspeed3 at a finger lakes event. can’t wait to see it in action. :slight_smile:

preregistration is appreciated but not required.

I might be able to make sunday…
But I am still on snow tires… HAHA

Snow tires can be a fun time. There might be enough interest to run a Snow Tire class next season…

bring the miata to rallycross :stuck_out_tongue:

edit: actually I don’t know if convertibles are allowed at rallycross…

I swear it’s like you guys found my work schedule and booked events on only the weekends I work.

Chris, if you go hook me up with a ride!

Dave and I will be there Sunday in the camaro on working tires (although still making a nice smoke show with all the damn rub) . Dave may be there saturday too.

would be leaving EARLY sunday. and ud prolly have to meet me@ the 90 park and ride like usual

Yeah, I’ll probably be there Saturday to get more seat time in the Type R I haven’t autocrossed in a month so I have some idea what to do at the Toledo Pro.

Saturday will be fun. We have about 35 drivers registered. The course is “short” – but still longer than most RIT/ECC/NCCC/MCC/Xerox courses I can think of. :slight_smile:

Sunday’s course will be more “normal” for Seneca.

Jim if you don’t get your tires you can drive the rally car again. :stuck_out_tongue: unfortunately for you it’s not on snow tires right now.

So the wheels aren’t in so i can’t mount the new Azenis until mid next week. Should i go with super bald Azenis 215’s or half used kumho all seasons?