WNY event 3 SeAD.... BE THERE! 6/1

Sunday 6/1, we are going to have a fast, fun course at Seneca Army Depot.
Its about 1.75 hours from here, but is worth the drive and then some. The course will be fast and fun.

If you haven’t been to SeAD before, you really need to suck it up and get out there, you have no idea what you are missing.

If you are contemplating going to the Pro Solo there in 2 months, get out there and convince yourself (because you will)

i’ll be there, looking forward to it :tup:

I’ll be there cutting STD’s :slight_smile:

slowest time of the day ? or are you trying to get the clap

:rx3:

I’m in. Now… whether to see if I have enough tread left on the V700s, or just get the V710s mounted instead… oh the decisions…

working :cry:

90% chance i will be there… depends on how the tour d Cure goes on saturday

I’ll be there. My car may be ready…but there is a chance I might need to be another ride for one more event.

And this is the single best sight in any region for a few hundred miles. This is why there is a Pro Solo and Northeast Divisionals are being held there. Get out there and see what a fast 80 second course feels like.

{Crashing through your living room wall}

OHHHHHHH YEEEEEEAH!

I’m there,

do you need food or can I have the day off?

Food Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease! My GF is stuck working so she can’t do the food thing. And I don’t want to eat food from people who can’t keep themselves clean, let alone anything they cook with.

Well, the dirty guys will be there (they might be dirty, but man their food is good, and no signs of the hepp yet).

-Jon

good, because after I opened my mouth I realized the logistics wouldn’t work out.

Are we talking Cheesburger Guys? I don’t care what you say, I still like them better…

I’ll be there. Can’t wait to try out my new tires! … gotta get em put on first though… :eekdance:

Yeah, fat nasty cheeseburger guys, not children of the corn.

i dunno, forecast is looking pretty unfavorable…

anyone camping out?

Forecast is getting better every day for Sunday. It will be fine.

Dear Sally,

Hike up your skirt and deal with it.

Yours truly,
sureshot007

Are your rain tires somewhere close by?