WNY Event #2 May 17th @ Seneca Army Depot

WNY’s Event #2 is this Sunday at Seneca Army Depot.
I’m happy because this will be my 3rd event and the closest one I’ve gone to… but I’m crazy…

But as always the course should be a bit faster than ECCN and twice as long so hope to see some new people make the drive.

Seneca is definitely a blast if the right person designs the course. Or it can be a really long annoying pain the ass if the wrong person designs it. I’ve been twice and have seen one of each. To SCCA’s credit, I don’t think the pain in the ass course designer has designed one there since.

The most fun I’ve ever had autocrossing was at Seneca, and the week after the event I’m thinking of there as a thread of people bitching it was unsafe because it was so fast. I specifically remember someone saying, “the turn onto the P was more like a road course turn than an autocross turn”. :slight_smile:

At Seneca to date, all of WNY’s courses have been mine, this one probably won’t be all mine but I’ll probably have input. But I think my courses are usually pretty fun and quick and do a good job of separating the skill levels without being tedious. But I won’t take offense if the one you didn’t like was mine :slight_smile:
And yeah, I’m all about the fast turns on and off the P too.

I’ll be there :tup:

maybe I’ll even get an alignment before this one

so i pre-reg’d for the 1st one at ecc north, but didnt end up going bc my car got a flat and i couldnt get tires mounted in time. i now have fresh nittos and want to run, as far as im not banned

Don’t worry about it, you definitely aren’t banned. Pre-reg just saves some time in the morning.

In as usual.

I’m in! Whoooo seneca!

ill be there, im stoked to get back to seneca :tup:

Well, as usual, I’ll be there but looking for a codrive.

wtf happened now?

I’m in for sure if my tires get here by this weekend. Should be here by tomorrow or Fri.

This will be my first event at SEAD, and I hear it’s pretty BA.

Rear ended this morning. (no homo)

you need to sell that car and start over… it is so cursed :stuck_out_tongue:

tell me about it

Jam, let’s meet up and cruise over together :mamoru:

watch out for the little villages with their ridiculous speed traps…

im about 50/50 on tickets going to seneca :slight_smile:

I am ticketless on seneca trips :slight_smile:

I don’t think I need a codrive anymore, as my shits still fucked up from this accident.

Yeah, I’ve been down to Watkins a few times and those little villages and their 30mph speed traps are le gay. Are going down too, Jim?

I didn’t know that I would be attending this event until 2 mins ago so I couldn’t preregister. But I will be there codriving my friend’s stock rsx. Anyone want to cruise there tomorrow together? PM me or call/txt 507-5714

Looking at the directions, I may get lost. If anyone is going from buffalo PLEASE give me a call/txt and help me out lol