6/24/08 lancaster test and tune

Btw, tough luck bebe and jojo I really wanted to see that thing go down the track at least once. Snapped axles I’m assuming? You should look into driveshaft shops or something man…

yeah man Snapped both axles

srt8 black with chrome rims.

:slight_smile:

So what you are saying is all of you are slow? JK:bigclap: to actually getting out to the track. Can someone please give me some motivation?

good times

that jeep is sick.

Felt like a new car, no more hesitation between shifts (it would kinda “cut” out before between shifts and on the launch, cant think of a better way to put it) Not only that but it drives on the street like a stock car. I had a blast tonight and was finally able to cut a 1.78 60 foot… but my best time was with a 1.81 60 foot :shrug: … hopefully i will finally get my 11 sec slip this friday

good luck :tup: time for spray?

I didnt realize you were there-You should have introduced yourself. Was nice to meet JT76. That car moves, and he drives it well. We ran at the end of the night, he rolled out but by the end of the track was moving ass. My car was off last night it’s running the same (slightly better) as last year and i made alot of changes over the winter, i gotta find whats goin on.

JT, what times did you run?

How fast did the yellow evo go?

not good. cut 2.2 60’s all night, clutch cant hold the power off the line.

oroc has it on vid i think, u can hear my car revving like mofo and wouldnt move anywhere

as long as you know we still love you thats all that matters. I believe i told you also, if you hang around with us your clutch will break.

:lol: i know u guys cursed me!

You should RWD conversion that thing…

You don’t drive it in bad weather and can’t cut good 60s with it!

thats gay, what clutch do you have?

ACT HDSS, once im rolling it holds up like a champ. from a dig i rip that mofo apart

i wish i could put an auto in this thing

You had a 2.0 60’ you terd. Haha new clutch and try again, possibly heating those tires up might help. Or just buy straight up Hoosier drags…

Your gonna need that new clutch when a certain someone comes back into town :snky:

Best time i ran was 7.69 @ 92.81

Oroc: i am looking at eiether the HSW or TNT wet plate kits :smiley:

Is that a new best for you? That is moving pretty damn good NA man! Keep it up and you will be rocking low 11’s NA in the 1/4.

lol, we’ll see how well it likes it once i get this car leaned out instead of 10.8-11.0 :(. as long as it holds from a roll ill be happy lol. ill be going back once i get the new tune