6/28/06 S & R - anyone?

Was thinking about going, of course depending on weather.

its a possibility but i think it might get shitty out tongiht again

if its decent out later

i am gonna have to pass this week…got a few things to take care of…i might be down for mighty a lil later though

also passing this week…

if its dry ill be there

ill be thurrrr

i’ll be at the KS show as usuall, no rice here

and its funny to see all the domestic guys walk thro the lot to go look at my big wing hahahha

hmmm

maybe ill go to this instead?

where is it, what is it?

if you like a sassuge fest.

Yes indulge us, i have a big wing too and i dont want to drive out to s&R

why?

so you can be surrounded by lots of old men and nothing but american cars in that small ass parking lot.

yea… you won’t be out of place on many levels

and so they can say look and this POS honduh…then run them for slips yo

haha its on niagara st, right where 2 mile creek meets it.

for the most part its all domestics, mostly older guys yes, but dam i go to the car shows to check out the cars, not the 16 year olds wishing they had cars. hell at least the ppl at KS are about making cars go fast and not looking stupid.

they have food(no beer, bring your own if you like :stuck_out_tongue: ) hot dogs, sausage peppers and onions, ham/cheese burgers

people start showing up at around 430-5 and it goes on till dark or later when ppl usually start leaving

I work there and yea i’m there every week with the STi

gonna try and start getting some import ppl to start showing up, if I can, maybe get the owner to let an import section, and as for the parking lot…all the cars go on the grass so no problems there

ps. dont tell anyone but there are actually some domestics there that I actually like :slight_smile:

hmm maybe chris i dunno. r u going to be busy doing shit all night or r u going to chill and walk around

i get out of work at 5, so anytime after 5 i’ll be chillin here, well as long as there’s ppl i know

the lady is driving out tonight to come here so she’ll be walking around with me

hot slutty 16 year old girls > 50 year old bald man

dos r u going

no car.

But DOS…the Lexus line wont work because u dont have it