6/5 Runs

Evo 9 RS vs 94 z28 Cameo on motor (20 roll)

Evo 9 RS vs 3rd Gen Cameo (Dig)

Evo 9 RS vs 94 z28 Cameo on motor (Dig)
-Camaro wouldn’t shift into 2nd/3rd

my car shifted fine all the way home after it cooled down . i e/mailed the builder awaiting to see what has to say . oh and the 20 roll was exactley what i thought it would be

I hate workin 3rd shift. I’m missin out on the action. Nice work men.

yeh get that figured out before you go givin it hell anymore

i herd all dese cars run reel slow.

btw sick youtube username :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

it didnt burn it up . the fluid was great , cooler wasnt hot , jammer thinks i sucked the pan dry and it airated then wouldnt shift . so im gonna talk to the builder and see what he thinks about it then do a bigger pan with a deaper pickup . once i get the trans situated and get it all worked out the car should do great again lolol

^i don’t wanna hear these excuses.

oh wow. so the Evo got Jaz’s Camaro?? Looked like it was sucking him up on the back half.

Nice runs!

bullshit

stop making excuses

as the side note, cars run good!!! Pete’s car hauls! I want to see a 20 roll with john on the bottle!

Pete, this was pump gas correct??

evo does werk

call it what ya will everyone there all saw it and heard it . petes evo runs well

dude im fucking with you.

nice to see ppl back on the extention, how late did you guys run out their?

Yeh Jaz jumped him bad but Pete caught up in the back half

wayyyy past your bedtime, dont even bother :facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm

drew we need to get a run off man . after runnin petes evo in the same form as he ran you . u and i will be real close from a 20 roll . on nitrous thats a diff game though lol

thanks, yea it was pump gas

i feel if jaz did not jump and i launched like how i launched against john i feel the outcome of the jaz race would be signicantly different.

yah we do

what do you mean on nitrous its a different game? Why dont we do a 20 all motor, and a 40 on a 100 shot??

my whole setup is built around nitrous … its a diff ballgame .

also just talked to my trans builder , seein as i now have a 4.5k converter i need to lower my shift points by about 2-300 rpm,s to compenstate for it , basically im hittin a stall wall is what they call it and the trans went into limp mode is why id didnt shift and so on . so now i gotta change the tune a bit and see what it does again