6/5 Runs

Wait is petes evo not stock anymore?

As far as Jaz and pete go, seem like some good races to be had there… Although I talked with jaz a bit the other day, I dont think his car is running prime ATM…

Jaz’ car never runs the way he wants it to… :ninja

Well not past the 1/8th anyways :rofl

yea i’ve heard the same about the “games” he plays lol

:rofl :+1 Adam

do any of them? noooope. it makes things more interesting.

jaz was like that evo isnt a high 12 car like ive been told. :lol

Got emmm at his own game lol

GOT EMMMMMMM

haha suckkkerrrrr

Ehh you got him this time. Jaz is no sucker though. He’s the BEST. You clowns have no idea, he’s been doing this shit since the 70’s lol

he seems extra sneaky lol

LOL dude you have no idea. No exaggeration Jaz is by far the best sand bagger/street racer we know.

:ponder c’mon man, you act as if we dont know how the game is played

hes not that old. mid/late 1980s

Nah i know you guys know how to play the games. I was jk

And i know how old he is. I was also jk.

JEEZ RELAX BRAH

the 70s would be PV time. when my dad was out playing the game at 5&7. the good old days as ive been told.

As have I

vagina’s.

wow fuck petes evo lolol . still no love for the lt1 esp seein as my race wit pete was a mirror of drews run lolol .what the fuck man ,oh well fuck it time to sell it

Ummm… Im a little confused here and someone should be ashamed for taking credit for a win… TDI LOST the race by a fender… clear as day to all of us at the finish line. This wasnt even in question. What was in question was if Jaz left early… and Jaz said he thought he may have jumped, I didnt hear any accusation…that was his offering from the moment he parked the car (though the video shows it was pretty close, certainly not a cheating Rod family picnic out there) … That said, if he handnt jumped, the evo would have chased him down and won, no doubt. It took an extra 100 feet beyond the finish to get by the ugly purple people eater.

As TDI said that night, a chase is a race. He knew he lost… Explain the acceptance for a win please Pete?

I close by saying, the evo is a faster 1/4 mile car, but it lost the race.

At least that was a problem I had… sounds like you may have found the cause… let me know if ya need info on the issue I came across on the 2-3 shift.