3/26 Action

Rounded up a small group last night to head out and get some runs in.

Watch videos in 720p, little better quality. Camera car in all videos is tdi_logik’s Evo 9.

Evo 9 v. RSTi(cazwrx), 40 roll

Evo 9 v. RSTi(cazwrx), 40 roll again

Evo 9 v. Mikeorfareed’s turbo Civic, 40 roll

Evo 9. v. RSTi(cazwrx) v. WRX(20wrx09)

Evo 9 v. RSTi(cazwrx), 40 roll w/ cazwrx not brake boosting

'04 V6 6spd Accord(johnnyk6mt) v. Mikeorfareed’s turbo Civ

Evo 9 v. Stage 2 SRT-4 from a dig

Evo 9 v. Stage 2 SRT-4, 40 roll

i told you guys the RSTi moves out better now lol

and i love how the RS just quietly and calmly does work on everybody :rofl

just sayin

impressive work pete. glad shes treasting you well, and the competition like shit!

he has provisions for that

new motor?

:rofl

calmmmmmmmmm downnnnnnnnn reeelaxxxxxxxxx

sea foam?

:facepalm

but yeah, nothing against Chuck’s car or him…but I didn’t see it “calmly doing work” :lmao It was keeping up well.

The first race you can hear Pete hitting limiter twice which hurt him quite a bit in such a tight race.

wattttt

read mah post brah

RSTi=doing better
RS=quietly/calmly doing work

I knew something was wrong when Pete was putting multiple cars on me last summer.:rofl I have fixed multiple things and also learned how to drive the car. I’m shifting at 6200 rpm, instead of 7100 :lol and as soon as I shift into 5th I start to creep by the Evo very very slowly. Our cars are a very good match now, just like they should be.
Oh and you didn’t give me enough time to brake boost in the last two races. :rofl

Cant wait till summer for some diggums. :thumbup

haha oh right :facepalm on my part. RSTi & RS + reading fast, got me.

But yeah, idk if you’ve heard his car yet from the outside since he’s been out but it’s just a loud WOOOSSHHH :rofl

minivan wastegate exhaust style

Fucking pete in with the gear slamming, am anxiously waiting a picture of pete holding the shifter after slamming 4th.

The gear “slamming” sounds way more dramatic than it really is. The bump stops for the drivetrain make it sound like he’s brutally shifting.

Sounds like fucking Goldberg is shifting :rofl

Wheres me do werk in the evo?

Strong work

Nice! yea the thing shifts like a BULLET!!! shifter bushing, front motor mount, and a twin disk… wish i didn’t miss the shift from a dig lol.

but yea the banging is the diff hitting the bumpstop, pefectly normal under BOOTIT conditions LOL