STi > Evo 9MR

well time for me to post my first kill story which is a good one haha. ill try to recap my night as quick as possible.

I come out from classes(RIT) around 5pm to find a note on my car from an evo owner saying briefly that he has an evo and would like to take a look at my sti closer and to txt him (he left his number). So i go to my next class and txt him saying i got the note and whats up. he askes me if i will meet him and a few of his freinds at his apartment on campus. I head over there around 7:45. Pull up and see an Evo 8MR(heavily modded) and Evo 9MR. I introduce my self and talk to them alittle. They have a camera and tell me they are making a video and asked if I wanted to run the Evo9 since the Evo8 was so heavily modded. So we decide on a few 40mph rolls.

we hop on XXX and the camera guy comes with me. roll to 40 in 3rd and gun it. i get a quick jump by about half a car and take it up to 100+ and pull about 2-3 cars on him.

so we slow down again to 40 for another roll to make sure it wasnt a fluke. camera guy says go and the evo9 gets a quick half car jump on me… slowly i bring him in and pass him by 100+ with again about 2 cars or so.

we finish up and head back… we get back talk a little and i ask for a ride in the Evo8. He takes me out and i must say it was one of the quickest cars i have ever been in. mods where, EM, turbo back, boost controller, CAI, fuel pump, and an uppipe + suspension work. I must say it was an awesome ride.

well that was my fun night after sitting in classes all day. video will be uploaded soon when i get them.

cliff notes:
Run1: STi pulls 2 cars on Evo9MR from a 40mph roll
Run2: Evo9 gets jump, STi passes for 2 cars from a 40mph roll
Ride in modded evo8mr was amazing

:tup:

i want to run that evo8mr u speak of

hes in rochester, and from near albany i think. maybe ill try to get them to come back to buffalo for a night of fun haha

nice… im by far no where near stock and would like to see what the outcome would be of that

Nice kill! anything done to your sti?

stock…I think it would have been closer if he shifted better, the only thing i can think of is that he was redlining instead of shifting at the end of the power . soon to be cobb stage2 though

nice kill :tup:

wow im surprised, good kill.

I know the two Evo’s you’re refering to, which STi on campus are you?

I can’t even beat an evo8… how the hell did you beat a 9?

:word:

black 2005 with silver bbs. usually parked by either cross roads or 70… i dont live on campus either

wow nice kill man. You would beat him pretty badly if you were Cobb Stage 2, it opens up ALOT of power and top end speed. Good Kill.

Also he owns both of these EVO’s??? if so that is insane.

i know i cant wait to get stage2. Im glad i decided against selling the car also.

the evos are owned by two seperate people. but they are freinds with each other.

Good kill! :slight_smile:

If you see a blue Evo 8 with black wheels in Rochester let me know how that race goes.

he walked me around 100. it probably wont go well.

whats done to it? is it an RIT kid?

Ha ha Emery! Thats one clean Evo!

$20 says it blows up within 12 months. Knowing his past DSM adventures.

You don’t wanna find out, that’s the point.

Oh, and, don’t try to race it…