looking for a evo

Ok so i had my car on c list for a while now and someone came yesterday and wants to buy it as soon as they can. i was going to get a wrx and then everyone said to just get a evo so thats what im going with. I dont know much about them i like the way the evo 8’s look so thats what im going for.The car i really dont care about the color white if i could and not to heaviley modded since i dont know much about working on them. Also i dont want to travel to far to get one. I would like to have the miles around 60k. I am going to Finance 16 to 17k so let me know if someone knows someone trying to get rid of one thanks.

pm tdi_logik, hes selling his

+1

PM BURNALL4 also

he aint selling shit haha

Good choice, try the evo- forums.

Definitely check: Evolutionm.net

There are some good deals on there… If you are financing 16-17k that would seem to give you a good budget, assuming you’re selling your Z as well. That’s enough to get into an Evo VIII or IX, even an VIII MR probably.

You limit your choices by not being willing to travel. There are sometimes really great deals that are 100-150 miles away since we are in the middle of big cities… Usually worthwhile even if you have to burn gas and half a day to drive down and check out.

See something you like, be prepared with your financing and go for it. Good luck.

Also- there are several Evo owners and ex-owners on this forum, you may wanna ping the guys with cars that have mileage in the range of what you’ll be getting (in that range, you can probably get an VIII with like lower than 40k, but I’m guessing here) and ask a few questions…

If you haven’t driven an Evo yet, well when you do you will want it real bad.

Iim on that site but it wont let me post yet saying my account has to be approved. The evo’s on autotrader are being over priced so im trying to stay away from that site.

LIES

If you are looking at an VIII - I would recommend the 05 - came with the larger turbo - driver controlled differential.

Otherwise the IX has the MIVEC and has a bit more oomf.

Depends on your budget.

not sure if you’re whilling to spend a little more but at mangino mitsubishi in CP they have a 06 silver evo with 40 something k for around $22k i think

Go with what you want, not what all of your friends are talking you into.

where in in cp

Mangino Mitsubishi

www.manginomitsubishi.com
1658 Route 9
Clifton Park, NY 12065-4368
(518) 373-4100

“everyone said get an evo”

:rofl

I say get an s5

yea idk what you are looking to do with it, but i’d say go test drive one… for about that price you can get a nice 04 vw R32. obviously the evo is faster, but if your looking for a nice awd car to drive everyday, i’d get an r32… but if you have your heart set on an evo then go for one.

You have good taste, my friend.

:thumbup

I LOL at people who get cars just because other people tell them they are cool and what they should get. Dont you still owe a good chunk on the 350 or is that someone else im thinking of on here…

+1. So stupid.
Just think for yourself and get what YOU want.