or WTT 2004 Subaru STI WRB

car was sold

thats a beautiful car man. i know that you want an evo but… that is just sexy.

if you dont mind me asking why do you want an evo more then this?

bump for a hot subi.

because hes tired of losing to his cousin :X

You will make way more money parting it out and selling it stock.

Nice car.

:word:

I had a hard time even getting interest in my 06 w/ 35k and almost 25K in mods for 26…

Then I parted it out to a grand total of 34K and kept a whole bunch of parts for my BMW. :slight_smile:

WHYYYYYYYYY?

i have always wanted an evo, and an sti. i have had my sti and now i want an evo. who knows if i will even get rid of it. if i do not get what i want for it then i wont.

lol

i know your totally right, but as of now i wont part it out. i love the car and the way it is and if i dont either get what i want for it, or a trade for an evo then to me its not worth getting rid of. which im very happy with. just thinking of a change maybe.

I felt the same way before I parted out, but once I did it I was SOOOOOOOO glad.

dont sell this you assneck…
trade for an evo? dont be that guy stephano

yea we’ll see what happens

yea idk jay, i prob wont be but we’ll see. if that deal that im looking for comes around then ill grab it. if not then ill keep it. im happy either way

GLWS Sweetie :mamoru: Seriously though this is one of the nicest subies around.

Evo’s are the shitttt dude I’m sure you wont regret it they have so many goodies.

I’ve been considering a 2g DSM just because I love how Evos’ and DSMs are for racing.

Great car, great seller GLWS

lol thanks man, we have been over this already many times

thanks man, yea i know i wont regret it an sti and an evo have been my dream cars for a long while so we’ll see

2 step and no lift to shift are just great right off the bat. Parts are pretty cheap and the engines are alot easier to work on than subies. You should look at that white evo 8 for sale here and see if you can work a deal out.

Or see about trading your car in at a dealer for an evo 9 or 10 haha

FWIW I’ve never been slower than an Evo on a road course, except for at one Onyx event (two years ago?) at Dunnville where a guy trailered up a well modified Grey Evo VIII which was super fast until it broke.

I will admit that Evo’s have been, and always will be way better at magazine racing.

There is no appreciable difference between previous generation STis and an Evos. They weigh about the same, have very similar weight distribution and power. It’s a little easier to get horsepower out of most stock turbo evos, and the stock STi drivetrain will last longer.

Your car is clean, I wouldn’t trade it for an Evo. Put a clutch in it and a bigger turbo :ohyeah:

You ballered the whole car though. You modded things most people don’t even think about.

ugh if only i could get rid of my miata :frowning:

nice car, sure you wouldnt rather trade for an SS over an evo :wink:

I don’t understand why you would want to sell or trade this when you have so much into it. Why not just save up for a 35r instead of starting from scratch with something else, just my two cents

gorgeous car glws