wtb awd

as title says have cash in hand, would like evo/sti. Swapped impreza/legacy will be considdered depending on price, condition of vehicle.

Do not buy an sti

Buy evo

About sums up this thread

Fixed fo fun :tongue

Yeah, do not buy an Sti unless you plan to keep it stock because you will blow it the fuck up and come back here crying about how much you’ll have to spend to get it back on the road.

Buy a used Evo 8 with ACD, maintain driveline fluids, have fun.

don’t get an evo, get an a4.

better yet buy my S6

Get an A8L. Plow the shit out of willing skanks in the back seat. Wait… Thats my plan… Yeah buy an evo.

buy this…

http://shift518.com/showthread.php?t=21329

so thats what my boss does with his A8L. Makes sense now.

lots of useful info. doesnt matter im only really looking at cars down here in fl anyways. If you have somthing that isnt dumpy or beat that fits my description send me a pm :thumbup

buy a TiAg e38 740il, an electric blue evo IX and a lemans blue c6 z06

Lmao

So you’re trying to find an “unbeaten” sports car from FL in NY?

I think there was one in Albany right by the double rainbow.

IM in fl right now. will be back in ny relatively soon, or sooner if somebody has a car that fits my description. just tested a gt40 fd rx7 for shits down here…tempting.

Go ahead ask Elliot how great the Wankel motors are.

If you want a Florida car, buy it in Fl.

If you want a sports car, don’t expect it to be driven gently.

Especially if you are looking for anything modded. By logic, person beating on it wanted more out of it, which is why he modded it, to have more fun/“beating” on it.

“Beat” is a shitty term anyway. I’ve never seen a car with a black eye.

reason why i didnt buy it, guy had a folder full of receits for whats done to the motor, tons of money spent, just isnt practical for what i need. hell of a car to drive though! if elliot chimes in how many miles were on your rx7?

Want a shitty green 98 2.5RS with minor mods?

how much you want for it?

More than you would pay:rofl