6...... Yes. Part 6.

i saw a tool with a popped collar on friday with this incredibly hot girl, he was driving his daddy’s 740, for some reason i was thinking of beck the entire time

was he asian, kinda chubby?

obviously if your stomach proclaims you as the dumbest kid ever, you are gona want all the attention you can get for it

^^^calm down there trigger

obviously if everything about you proclaims you as the faggiest dude ever, you are make conclusions about people you don’t know.

I don’t pop my collar, and my father doesn’t drive a 740, nor do I drive his cars.

What car where you driving when you saw this??? OMGZ that STI you were supposed to have ummm pretty much before I even signed up on UBRF???////backslashbackslashshiftshiftshift KTHANKS :slight_smile:

P.S.- Thanks for seeing a guy with a hot girl and thinking of me :gay:… not “how hot she was” but “beck”

I can see you out in public now. Friend nudges you in the mall, to point out a hot chick

Friend - “Yo man shes mad hot”
Husaria - "OMG BECK:hay: "

:lol: that dude in your sig is soooo emo, lemme guess he took his own life?

wowwww sooo cooolll

+1 for more attention you get :tup:

Still needs some tribal to spruce it up. :wink:

thats part 23 duh :lol:

I need a lil butch to spruce me up :wink:

Well basically, this kid was basically toolbox like you, popped collar, with a hot chick he probably met from myspace

as for the STi, I was in NYC for a few months, whats the point of getting one when I was working in the city, now its just more like, eh, whatever

I’m not the one that took his time to make a sig about a total stranger, maybe you got a crush on me…

I don’t pop my collar :bloated:

so, I understand about the NYC thing…but what about the 1.5 years you spent talking about it before going to NYC :bloated:

I don’t know if what i have is a crush. I think you need to like someone to have a crush on them. I don’t like you…I just really want jump on your boner…over and over again…occasionally salivating on it, and caress it all over my tattoo. Then I’ll shave your pubes/gooch, and make a sandwhich out of them…that will be my appetizer…
your crotch will be my main course,

with of course…a lil of your brown eye for desert. :lickout:

Call me! I just PM’ed you my number :wink:

that 1.5 was in college

:word:

:repost:

its easy not to like beck if you dont know him and are close minded

once you meet him and have a couple laughs its a different story

eh go back to myspace

i wonder what Husaria is going to choose when he finally gets around to buying a car

STI or Evo XXII :gotme:

<333 x’s 3847833333

why don’t u make one drama filled thread instead of 6?

I have learned to accept Beck and his tattoo. It’s not my thing but it’s his choice. Besides, he really is a funny guy and he’s got his head on straight too.

Hes not the one making drama filled threads. He is simply sharing something he has done and you are all making the shit and starting the drama. Get a clue :rofl:

:word: totally, I talk to him everytime I see him at a meet. Hes a great person. :tup:

I still think tatoos in general are pretty lame.

Gay tatoos… are more lamer.

Things that don’t change -

Beck is an attention whore with a shitty tat, but is decent in person.
Skunk still rides his sack… I think they have matching tats

New things I learned -
Because Beck is only here for OT and drama, I only see his sig in these threads… so now it has come to my attention that Husaria has never owned an STI??? Is this true? I never heard of people putting vehicles in their profile if they never really had the car.

thanks?

hes been saying ever since i signed up for ubrf (so for over a year now) that hes going to be getting an STI. For almost 1.5 years (prolly longer) hes been planning on buying an STI. His ride on UBRF, was listed as STI SOON, for about a year :lol:

not to mention he comes up with lame ass excuses to as why he hasn’t gotten one yet.