Hello

Hi guys, and girls.

My son adam, got me to join.

I’m not really all that computer literate, and am only on one other forum. And I rarely ever post on that…just look around a lot. Adam’s going to teach me how to do the smily faces and what not.

Um, I drive a fully restored (from head to toe) 1979 Corvette. Its not the fastests car (30 years ago thats what I was all about with my 1968 Camaro SS. I have too much to lose now.), but has a little engine work done, and a full rebuild of the crate motor. Maybe over the winter, I’ll do some big engine modifications??? I kind of just want to get rid of it, and buy a nice new vette/z06, for cruising on the weekends.

I figure I might be helpful cause I’ve been around cars longer, than 90% of you have been alive. :wink: I know a lot about domestics. Hardly anything, but the basics with the import stuff.

Um, i think thats it?

Um…Oh my real name is Dan.

P.S.- Yes my son is “beckington”, and yes i know all the stupid shit he does.

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:
Dan

1. yes, your son does do alot of stupid shit. thats why he is my favorite
  2. buy new z06 for gods sake
  3. new candidate for oldest forum member? how old is butch?

yo newb lol

dont ever give me shit again for playing on the computer while im in school.

shouldn’t you be actually working??? :lol:

glad to see i got you up and running this morning, and you learned how to log in :stuck_out_tongue:

my dad will be 47 this october :gotme:

how old is butch???

isnt he known for that? :gotme:

2 becks is always better than 1…this rules

Ha ha love it I know all the stupid shit my son does

Please buy a C6 z06, someone has to get one on here

LOL!

This might be the first father-son combo ever.

lets see your tats mr beck !!!

I am so lost when it comes to this stuff.

Umm, hello Newman, we have met on a couple occasions i think. Nice to see another familar face besides kyle and adam. I dont think i know anyone else personally?

adam. what the hell is the picture that pops up when you post?

HAHAHAHA…this is awesome…welcome aboard :wave:

edit:…butch is younger than him…so we have a winner :stuck_out_tongue:

no tattoos here. dont even get me started on that. thats what i meant by the stupid shit he does or is doing…oh and that mess of a car he drives.

people are gonna like my dad more than me :frowning:

he’ll be at bao this week :tup:

haha, just a drop in the bucket of his stupid shit… maybe you don’t know all of it… should search for some of his old posts…

OH, like when you ran from the cops and hid in that ditch for 5 hours. that was a good one!

(i kid, i kid. im gonna get him grounded…)

EDIT: your dad is totally gonna toss it in montecarlochick

haha…ur dad is cooler than uuuuuuuu

BWHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

dude, get a “wives aint shit” tattoo !

whos montecarlochick? and why am i going to toss it in her? has adam? she doesn’t sound to pleasing.

well guys im off to actually work. i have a lot to get done today. ill be on later :slight_smile:

i love this its hilarious, people ARE gonna like him better than adam lol

haha at hotrodkid… id rather not.

thanks for the warm welcome guys

:slight_smile: this is going better than i expected.