60-130 in 4.24 seconds

omggg sooo sick

under hood…

street trim…

in car…

Stats : 408 twin T67

HP unknown. It maxed out LMR’s Dyno.

This car is being built for the Texas mile. Goals are 230mph. They have another LSX motor they are building for it and the goal for that motor is 250mph.

Nice, I posted this awhile back. Sick car!

correct…but I posted more videos :wink:

You silly fuck

That car definately boogies! 1 of the few F-bodies Id rock the fuck out of. I really wanna see how itll do at the mile

if that was my car I would hafto wear a Diaper everytime I floored it.

motor looked beautiful:clap

holy fuck!

Fail for not posting Dyno vid

your welcome

Nice car. Even looks semi-good. Engine is definitely beautiful.

fastest 60-130 i think is twin 30r 996 porsche that was at the tx2009 or suttin

dunno if this is the car but i jerk off to this occasionally.

dumpy ass ride

/kramer

put the turbos on a switch YETTI

haha twin turbz on a switch

yup…sick.

Thats insane, What kinds of et’s is it running?? The major question though is what does it do on the street tires.

faster than you can afford pal

its not a 1/4 car. the car is being built for the Texas mile record and as it sits in the videos its going for the 230mph record…they have another bigger motor thats built waiting to go in it and with that motor they are going for 250mph.

The car shut down a 1000rwhp dyno so no one knows what kind of power it makes…but it would be completely impossible for that thing to ever hook up on any type of street tires.

230mph is not a record.

SW did over 245mph in his Supra… JoeTwinT did 231 in his 996…

SICK car none-the-less. I think the fastest 60-130 is one of the TT Gallardo’s. Under FOUR seconds.

i didnt say WORLD record. I said record which means the Record for thats cars class.

With the other motor they are going for 250mph which would be the WORLD record I believe