60 Gallon upright 220v compressor

I’m selling my shop compressor, I took it out last night to install the slightly upgraded one I bought awhile back. It’s a 60 gallon upright campbell hausfeld. 10cfm @90psi, 3HP. Runs on a 15 amp 220v breaker single phase. This is the exact model:

Here’s a pic:

http://www.aircompressorsdirect.com/product-images/VT6275_400.jpg

Fuck you, it’s mint, BUYITNOW. $400. I’ll throw in a manual roll up 30’ hose and reel with fittings on it already.

Level of want is high… level of cash atm is low… lol. The tire machine sucks through the air a little too quick for my single 60 gallon to handle. This would help quite a bit… If by some miracle you still have it when I get back from Mexico it’s mine.

I take paypal… just put it on your CC!!!

I might have it sold Wayne just gotta show it to my manager

If they buy I get the hose and reel :slight_smile:

I don’t care who gets the hose and reel dude!!! lol

I have 2 reels actually… one i cut the hose off of.

haha ok ill show them idk what they are looking for but i know they need a big compressor to run in line with the one we already have

As much as I’d love to have it, it’s not work me putting it on the CC. I realistically only need the tank portion since my compressor is more than capable of supplying the air… I just need a bigger ‘holding’ tank. I wish I could figure out how to get the compressor to kick on earlier. Right now it doesn’t kick on til around 100psi and the tire machine needs a good 120-130psi constant to work well. So I usually have to blow off some air to get the compressor to kick back on again.

Bump this things hitting CL monday. Someone scoop it!

Sry mang manager wants a 3 stage :frowning:

3 phase****

I have a 3 phase motor starter here… you’re gonna need that. My new one was originally 3 phase till I converted it. It’s brand new.

How loud is this thing? My oil-less craftsman is getting unbearable.

Tolerable. Build a small insulated (r13)enclosure or room arounnd it with a vent fan and itllbe super quiet

nowhere near as loud as one of those. LOL. The bigger the compressor the quieter i’ve found. My new one is even quieter than this one.

yea I’ve noticed that too. Of course the oiled ones are automatically a lot more quiet than the oil-less.

I’ll be in touch as soon as I get transportation figured out (i’m trying to borrow a 20’+ trailer for relocating my garage stuff)

If you’re really concerned about noise, plumb the intake to outside fresh air, it’ll be easily 50% quieter. I’m going to do that to mine asat.

I do this with mine and it helps out alot. I find the intake pulse to be the worst sound of the compressor

This. Did that at my brother’s garage - built a small closet-like space, and vented the intake through the interior wall and baffled it through some offset gratings. You can barely hear the compressor run, just on start-up really.

The only thing I’d suggest- make sure you have left yourself enough room to service the compressor in the add-on room. :frowning:

BUMP. anyone interested?