600+ NA HP??

Looks like GM wanted to know what kind of #'s their baddest small block ever would throw down with a real cam in it. Pretty impressive I must say. Big azz :tup: to GM for building this! I just need to find something to put the crate motor in…
http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=50556

Any ideas for a good platform… sleeper c4 vette perhaps :smiley:

a good platform would be a c6 imho ?

Solstice or Miata FTW… :wink:

Very impressive numbers, but doesn’t the torque seem a little low as compared to the HP numbers?

:gay:

Notice that they changed the exhaust around to get the 600 @ almost 7,000 rpm’s…

I wonder why they didn’t leave everything else alone, and changed it for the last run?

Otherwise, pretty cool…

Wow more lift and more duration, who would have thought? That seems like an awesome cam for the street.

Well big is better isn’t always the case, but when you have heads that flow like this it proves to be a good idea

kinda sucks that the crate motor is like 15+k…maybe more i know i can get one for 15k from fred beans…

Its like 13k

"We just recieved three LS7 crate engines today. We are trying to get all three sold today, so I am giving you guys first shot! $13,895.00 + freight each, and they are first come first serve. Please pm, email, or call me if you would like to put your name on one!!

Scoggin Dickey Parts Center
1-800-456-0211 ext353
www.sdpc2000.com
kjones@sdpc2000.com"

That is closer to $14k, I guess if anyone really wants an LS7 I could hook them up with my super secret GM parts hookup