600 series(preferable) or bigger sportbike 2006+

like it says im looking for a
suzuki gsxr
kawasaki ninja
honda cbr600rr
or my 1st preference yamaha r6/r1
got to be in very good condition and never dropped.
let me know,pm or email prefered also

boostaway@hotmail.com
Elon thanks

05 blue Kawi 636 with 40k? power commander, exhaust, rear seat delete… extra fairings…

talk to izzo

I got a 01 yellow/blk gixxer 600 with 28000kms.Picked it up as my first bike last season. Had plans for her but I have to get rid of it. Just started a small business and I already have too many toys. I did brakes, oil, plugs, coolant n brake fluid on her. Did only about 500kms since. Side fairings were black but wanted the entire bike to be yellow. I got one side finished and the other is primed. I’ll sell it to you as is with the matching paint from color-rite or can have it done. Let me know. Asking $4000

sorry boys i dont want anything older than 06…also cant have more than 10000kms.

BTW looks like ive narrowed down my search to an r6 or preferably an r1 as by buddy works at yamaha and i got all his support and i can benefit from discounts on parts/accessories,etc…

looks like ill have to pick up something from the US as they are so much cheaper.

thanks

THIS IS A THREAD JACKIN N****!!!

I am also looking for a 600 SS! NO NINJAS (for some reason my broker does not want to insure any ninjas)

GSXR - First choice
CBR - Second choice
R6 - Third choice

I may have to trade away my…

1992 Eagle Talon AWD! with 16G upgrade, ACT clutch, and freshly rebuilt transmission!
Might be lowered by the time the trade happens!..we’ll see!

I looking for a bike too. lol. I am going to check out GP bikes in Ajax

ok sorry boys i narrowed down my search to an r1…
600`s cant cut it for me, too slow…besides i cant settle for bikes that got spanked by my last few projects haha… anyway looks like i found the r1 of my choice. hope to have her by the weekend:)

goodluck nitescream,draggone lets keep the crew growing,meantime if i come across anything worthy i will put yall on.

hi i am izzo :smiley:

^^ SV650S anywhere or Katana?

dont get a sv650 they are v twin motors. you aint gonna have that ba baaang. you need that in line 4 to have that kick.

track racing dude says sv650 is good for a first timer cause its more forgiving and yes there is guys who flys on them. bore them out and all…

but i like (Well used to like :D) doing slow wheelie off the start, idle wheelie… so v twin is out of my list no matter wat.

ps: you can have a hell load of fun on 600… as much as 1000… when you boost up your gear teeth… well this is for local street rider… when i had my 06 636 with +15 in the back it was sick enough… you add torque by adding teeth in the back or lower the teeth in the front sprocket… but might lose top end speed a little bit…

I want my top end speed, I would probably add less teeth than that but some mods will be in order.

anystock 600 will get you up to 280 maybe +

and trust me… that speed on a bike will make you shit your pants… no need to go less teeth.

oh btw… when you guys play with gear teeth… you r also messing with your cluster… with upgraded gears it always read faster then what you r really doing.

^ I read that on GTAM, makes sense still. I dont want to be going that fast on a bike, got a future to think about here lol

No need to add teeth, boosted 03 636 for sale pm me.

Take out modded busas lol

^ one serious bike right there… saw it in person… its crazier then stock 1000 gixxer thats for sure.

you guys are fucked lol. No bike’s for me!

maybe down a a hill cause a stock r1 tops out at about 295k, anyway my beef with the 600`s is that they are dog slow after 200kph. “compared to”…boosted cars

i like more top end power,i dont care so much about the low end torque cause 600`s can easily take out bigger displacement bike with a good rider as u can launch them harder.

izzo ur crazy man +15 god damn.how many inches did you have to extend ur chain by lol

cann shoot me some pics of that boosted 636
boostaway@hotmail.com

you cant sell that yet chris! i havent taken it out for a test drive!

+15 i thikn i was on did 130link had to take out 2 or 3 to make it fit good… was it corps??

ill use this term i heard “yo my 600 gixxer 01 was pulling 280 and sill willing to go more”

but law abiding rider like i am with 15+ in the back… i would be redlining my last gear and a ford winstar would pass me like im on a scooter lol

just to letting you know… (spell check require) from what i know all the bikes are limited to 185mph inc. busa. isnt it?