GI: GSX-R 600

So, this is just more an FYI if anyone cares. I work at one of the West Herr locations and someone is trading in an 02 or 03 GSXR 600, in blue with 14k on it next week. West Herr hasn’t made an offer on it and are going to send it to auction. If anyone has any interest or wants more information let me know I’ll talk to management. You could probably pick it up cheap. It looks mint. May even be someone on here, but I’m doubtful.

might be interested. any ideas on price?

is it a white/blue?

word… good looks

another FYI… WEST HERR will send it to an auction. WEST HERR cannot legally sell a motorcycle as they are not a motorcycle dealer.
trust me, someone did this at the toyota store.

yeah, but i know that they can have you buy it thru a motorcycle dealer. management can basically do whatever they want when it comes to dealing with trade-ins as far as getting rid of them because whoever they sell it to they will be getting more money than from an auction

post up when it goes to auction… i have access to that one

It is blue but it appears to have various non-OEM logos (vinyl?) on it. It was in for a bit today word I got was that it was officially “ours” on Monday (9/29). As for price the whole idea with the auction is to get what they can for it because it is an obscurity for an automobile dealership. It is my understanding they were expecting roughly 2k for it. Apparently, West Herr is going to give him what they get for it (minus profit?) as trade value. If anyone would seriously like more information I will inquire when I go in Friday afternoon. I should have snapped pictures.

i think its my friend dans bike actually.telephonica edition. really nice bike too.

It did look very nice, I’ll get more information today. I do not know what he’s trading it towards.

Just sent a GSXR-1000 to adesa yesterday. 04…were asking 3k for it. For any of you auction type folks.

wow cheap bikes … get some pics maybe pic one up b4 winter hits

jay, what was the condition of the 1000? why arent you buyin it?

I can’t buy from the auctions at work :frowning:

It was in great shape, but dropped once…some scratches on the right side.

u need a special license,etc to go to most auction houses right?

500$!

an 04 Gixxer 1000 for $3000? let me know next time something like this becomes available.

According to the salesmen he’s working with the guy wants/needs $3500 I don’t think its ever been dropped though.

wow. thats a crazy price. You could but it and make some money off selling it again. Im actually going to be in the market for a 06-07 zx-6r 636 black. If anyone knows someone selling one let me know.

you need it for all of them, and i think its illegal or something to buy auction cars and then resell them without a dealers license