FS: 2002 Suzuki GSX-R600 MUST GO!!!!

This bike is an '02 Gixxer 600 Telefonica Movistar Edition. It comes with a full istalled D&D exhaust (including header), quick accel kit (-1, +2), new front tire, and a brand new interstate battery. It’s a great bike for a beginner or someone with experience. I’m losing money on it but it MUST GO! I’m buying a new truck and I need the money for the truck right now. I hate to sell the bike but I have to. I was asking $4200 or best offer but that price is now $3500 or best offer. Let my loss be your gain! Don’t miss out! Call Dan at 716-308-3603. Please, serious inquiries only. A couple pictures will be posted later today or early tomorrow.

miles?

clean title?

pictures please. i love the telefonica’s

GLWS

gixxer with a d&d exhaust, that’s gotta be loud lol. glws, I may know someone interested too

EVER DOWN?

mileage?

it has about 13k on it i believe but never louder than my hotbodies. bump for good seller!!!

If I didn’t have to stare at this for the next 6 months in my garage I would take it.

pm’d

Here are a couple pics…It was down once, no big deal. Scratched the tail and broke a mirror. That was the extent of the damage. The tail is repainted but doesn’t have new stickers on the tail currently. Oh and by the way, thanks for the offers, but no trades. Cash sale only. Thanks.

It has about 14k on it, it has a clean title. There’s currently a lein on it that I’m paying on but other than that, its ready for sale.

is very quick for a gixxer

my friend had the same model bike with track plastics, pciii, full system… he ran 10.6 at NYI… these things move. I just hate suzuki. :lol:

Great bike for those lookin to get on a bike next summer.

Sold!! Thanks for the posts.

whatd you get for it

Thanks for the bike!

Dan - You still need to sign the title over. We kinda forgot that part.

good deal. be safe. enjoy it.

great deal, are these stock with just stickers or are there performance differences?

Just different sticker/paint scheme.

I used to want one sooooo badly. (before i bought my first bike)

I still have the helmet (size small) and gloves (size XL) available if anybody is interested. The helmet isn’t even 6 months old and the gloves have only about a month’s use on them. Both items are in EXCELLENT condition. I’d prefer to sell both items together. In case anyone is wondering, the helmet has NOT ever been dropped. I’m asking $450 for the helmet and gloves. Don’t mind the awful background in the pictures…

NOT ever = never. lol.

seems a bit high for the price, not to bash, but shoei makes a great lid. (thats not even an rf1000 model though) AND… YOU have a BIG noggen. lol.

GLWTS.

the bike price was a good deal fo sho’

helmet looks like a tz-r