Update! New Price!

Hey, I bought this bike a few weeks ago, but i want something newer.

Its a 1999 Suzuki Katana 600, 36k miles. New pirelli tires (front & rear. New chain and rear sprocket. Clean Title. All black. Some scratches and scuffs, but only real damage is a cracked belly pan. The guy i bought it from tried to clean the carbs but ripped one of the diaphragms. It runs, but runs rough. It will need atleast one carb rebuilt, but i would do all of them if i was keeping it. I will Have pics up tonight, as for some reason i cant post them from work.

http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/8978/katana2hy3.jpg

http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/8978/katana2hy3.jpg

http://img292.imageshack.us/img292/1599/katana3sn9.jpg

So i still have the bike, heres the story. The guy i bought the bike from purchased the bike from a friend with intent to keep it. He came into so financial trouble and had to ditch it. The origional owner (2 owners ago) filled out the back of the title to sell. The guy i bought it from filled out the buyers portion of the title with intent to register it. When i bought the bike the guy i bought it from then filled out the sellers portion on the bottom of the title, which is for manufactured homes. So, the title i have shows clean with no leins, but is void due to the “manufactured home” portion being filled out by the seller.

I have been in contact with the origional owner, as he lives close by. He told me a while ago that he went to the DMV to file for a duplicate title. I havnt heard back, and therefore cant sell the bike with the clean title.

I do however have the title with both the origional owners signature and the signature from the guy i bought it from. I need cash quick. If you are still interested and dont mind jumping through whatever hoops to get another title for the bike, i will give it up for $750.

gsxr 1000… lol… sell this and BUY IT… doo it

good starter bike. I learned on the same bike.

i have a 2007 GSXR 600 you can give me alot of cash for and ur bike

Sorry guys, i’m not looking at spending that much. you both have BEAUTIFUL bikes but too much for my blood.

Even swap for an 86 Suzuki intruder 700 twin? Runs, drives great. New tires and front brakes.

No thanks man, i really want something newer and nicer.

To give ideas, looking for an F4I, zx6, r6 (or yzf600), or GSXR 600.

Bump for Pics!

how much to fix the damage? I’m kinda want to look for a starter bike for next Summer.

I would say maybe $100 for the belly pan (there all silver so you dont have to paint it) and maybe $300 for the carbs if you have a shop do it.

Bump $1350 get it out of here

give me 4k and your bike for my Z

No thanks, dont need a car

just save up some cash and by the fuckin thing. it’s cheap kyle! do it!!!

UPDATE:

Now interested in any trades- Civic, CRX, Integra, Del Sol, 240sx, bagged truck, you name it. let me know what you got, i want this thing gone.

gsxr 1000? lol… kyle should just buy this friggin thing

hmmmmmm…

SWEET!! My bike is worth more:D. U told me 3k and my bike lol. Hey man send me some pics of your car. Might be interested in buying her outright.

Being a biker guy I can sympathise with biker guys. Whoever gets this bike can have the carbs rebuilt by me for the cost of parts and maybe beer, coffer, or soda. It all deppends on what I feel like having while rebuilding them.

LOl im serious. im a cheap date. Oh ya,unless you live in alaska or somewhere far than dont bother me. But if you’r local than its all good.

$900 cash in hand.