FS: 1998 CBR 600 F3

This is my cousins bike. Maroon/tan/black f3 that is in pretty good condition. Great starter bike, my cousin has owned it for i believe four years or so.

Located in Snyder/Amherst area
Has roughly 15.5k miles
Front and rear tires with under 500 miles
Pads all around under 500 miles
Zero gravity smoked windshield
Oil change/chain lubed before storage
Jardine slip on

I know I am missing a few things here. I have ridden it MANY times and it’s a solid bike. He had it for four years and never got sick of it. Great bike to grow into.

If anyone is interested, PM me and i will give you his number to set up something. I will tell you right now, the bottom dollar he will take is $2800. Thats FIRM. If you don’t like it, click the <-- button. That’s his decision and price, not mine. Nor do i care what you think about that, so do not clutter this thread.

These pictures are horrible, but it was still packed away in the garage so sorry. No i will not go get better pictures, just go see it. These will give you an idea of what its like.

PM me if seriously interested.

Thanks

great starter bike (or for anyone) with a reasonable price. :tup:

Thanks, it is

I figured i would cut through all the BS and state the bottom $

Great price… nice bike… all the bike threads that have risen… LOOK NO FURTHER… this wont last i bet

Yea, great bike for the price, especially for a new rider… That was my first bike back in '99… bought one JUST like that brand new; and for that price, I’m tempted to grab that one…

If I wasn’t already going to pick up a bike today I’d be all over this. I’ll let you know if the one I’m going to look at turns out to be junk.

better pics up anytime soon? i might seriously be interested

he said just go see it no more pics =(

d’ oops i’m retarded, completely missed that…

pm sent

This isn’t going to last too long.

PM’s returned to those interested :tup:

nice bike never seen colors like that before :tup:

bump

there are two people scheduled to go look this weekend. 3 other’s PM’d today alone. This is priced to sell, don’t wait :wink: it won’t be here long people.

With new tires/brakes/tune up all you have to do is hop on and ride it all summer. For under 3k!

maybe intrested :smiley:

or maybe just a bump

you should probably be interested, i just lit yours on fire in my driveway…

i hope you liked my april fools joke faggot

Funny because after watching your sister get dressed and leave my house i dont seem to have a care in the world :smiley:

How is the bike as far as scratches

good, nothing major IIRC

again i haven’t seen it since the summer minus when i took these pics and it was buried in the garage

PS: I can deliver this anywhere for an extra cost

Edit: for $10 i can also send nudes of KAT’s lil sister…

ok few things

1. who’s KAT’s sister?
  2. if i send you $1 can i get a non-nude pic to decide if i wanna spend the $10 for the money shotz?
    3)is she over the legal limit of being allowed to be naked in front of a 22 year old guy?

and ummm ill give um $1800 for it if you take better pics for me!