FS: 1998 CBR 600 F3

gtfo honda fag. This is a big boy toy. You can’t handle this.

What the fuck kind of bullshit is this? How is this shit allowed on this forum? I think the bitch-ass mods need to realize that deleting and banning in times like these is not nazi-modding, it’s necessary.

hmmm…

if i were you id buy it just to piss dan off

haha for real.

i need to put together a bit of cash, but im seriously interested. ill let you know if / when i do, if the bike is still around.

That’d be sweet to keep it around west seneca, but i had 6 PM’s alone today on her, 3 scheduled to look this weekend already. If you want her hurry up :wink:

uhh… isnt the bike in question a Honda??

{sarcasm}

ok you’ve been on this site since when? oh yea LAST FUCKING MONTH!!!

I’m joking around with one of my friends… it was a free bump but instead of saying :bump: i felt like giving him a hard time

wayyy OT

Matt I was driving next to you last weekend on walden in my GC, the jeep looks awesome.

Ot
Nice bike for a great price…fucking buy it

yea man chill the fuck out it was a fucking joke wtf

OT…oooh he called the mods “bitch-ass’s”…:fry:

back on topic…I CANNOT believe this hasn’t sold yet. If this is still around in may (which it won’t) I will be calling you. GLWS

I can’t either. Should be moving after the select few take a look at it. We shall see i guess.

Nobody wants to ride for cheap this summer?

i do if he would change that hideous color of the seat im lookin in the 3k price range

buy it for 2800 and buy a seat? He’s not going to do anymore work to it…

~Shrives

Two more people showing interest :tup:

http://smiliesftw.com/x/eek3run.gif

Dude, just do it already! It would be cool if you kept his bike around :tup:

if someone gave him 2200 cash he wouldnt budge?