FS: 1998 CBR 600 F3

nope. 2800 firm.

well he can have fun all summer riding cheap cause he already owns the bike =)!

i’ve been pacing around all night trying to decide.

I approve… do it, be safe, and enjoy summer…

Um he’s married now and wont be riding anymore, but thanks for the bump?

LOL at lowballers

wouldn’t it be ironic if i bought it and someone flicked a cigarette out the window and hit me in the face when i was riding?

and i’m only buying it if you teach me how to do wheelies like a hero and paulo lets me hang out with him. <3

Irony.defined.

you bet… its up to paulo to hold up his end of the bargain now though.

i allready offered 2700 and he wouldnt budge so yeah its firm

i don’t know dan. maybe if you get a smoked visor and leave it on when we stop riding. lol

<3, buy this thing homie :tup:

Dan, dont let this be your 3rd strike…

BUY THIS NOW!

agreed. you know you’re gonna kick youself in the ass when this is gone and you know you could’ve bought it. you KNOW it was well taken care of and its super clean. just do it so you can get the sand out of your vagina:fry:

Dan+ No bike = regular old Dan

But,

Dan + Bike = Super Dan

so come on dan …
http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w267/syfex/hero1.jpg?t=1207630229

or he could stop being stubborn about the price and someone other than dan may think about buying the bike

lol at the peer pressure in this thread.

DAAAANNNNN we need more of a line-up outside at work. I can’t think of a better starter bike for you man.

dan will pay 2800 and knows a good deal when paulo tells him it is.

you guys win.

if you dont i will :gotme: wife wants it

are you kidding me? how about stop being poor? $2800 is a great price for this… the new owner wont have to worry about a tuneup/tires/brakes for another 2 seasons. If you don’t like the price then keep looking :shrug: Im pretty sure i made myself clear in my first post about lowballers…

And sale is pretty much pending, looks like it’s staying in the group :slight_smile:

im going to buy this tonight and leave it parked outside of dan’s appartment with a “NOT DAN KRAFT’S BIKE” sign on it

i get out of class at 10:15 so you better get there before then.