Feeler: 1998 CBR600F3

Alright against my own will I am probably selling my bike this spring because I need the money for a new car, and because alot of friends have shown interest. I just bought it last June n barely got to ride it do to work. The situation is this; All it needs is a Rear back tire if you wish, (recommended) and I’m going to buy a new battery as well. It has a scrape on right side, i dropped it while going literally 5MPH in a parking lot practicing. This is the only year they made red and black. This picture isn’t my exact bike but it looks just like it I just don’t feel like taking pics as it is in my garage covered up.

I bought it for 4k last summer because its known it was taking care of by prev. owner.

Shoot some offers if interested.

This is the good starter bike that so many people have been looking for on this forum. Should sell fast.

GLWTS :tup:

mileage? more info?

exact ill have to check when i get home.

18ish i believe

:frowning: i want

what you looking to get for it i been looking for a starter bike i still dont know how to ride so this is perfect

You spent $4k on an F3 a year ago? wow

Idk yet my buddy offered 3300 but not till May I was hoping to sell earlier.

I’d take that offer and run.

GLWS

i’ll give you 2500 for it.

LOL right.

go by a 250.

ur price is pretty high. i sold my 99 f4 yellow and black with 8k on it for 3500 2 years ago and it had a full exhaust

seriously you people don’t read. I didn’t even give a fucking price it’s a damn feeler lol

well when you don’t post a price and get lowballed, dont bitch about it…

^^^thats why the man offered you $2500 for it

You got rapped when you bought that bike last summer.

GLWS

are you serious?

which is why i offered you 2500. when that piece doesn’t sell for 4 grand, PM me for my cell and i’ll come pick it up.

lol ur a POS go by that green thing for 3000, after he laughs at your 2k offer. douche.

take the 2500 and count your loses man. its a fair offer.

omg i decided to sell it like 2 days ago im just gonna keep it after seeing this funny shit. all these idiot low ballers on here who havent even seen the bike. 2500? look at this bike or sumthing like it and find sum1 selling it for 2500. seriously.

stop crying about it

Either post up a price, state whether it’s OBO or not, and go from there or dont sell it…

Dont post a feeler thread and get all bent out of shape over a few lowballers

It’s a nice bike, i really enjoy f3’s, my cousin has one and its a great bike, you can rack up the mileage on em too :tup:

Not trying to be a dick, just trying to help. I know Dex is semi-serious and looking around for local deals so he isn’t much of a tire-kicker fyi…

GLWS :tup: