600+whp club (check in)

Cleaned up this thread again. The next person to make me do this gets banned. Stay on topic. See post #1. See post #40. If you don’t fit, and have nothing of merit to say, DON’T POST. This is the last warning.

my comments have been deleted but jltalon talking out of his ass wasnt?

thankyou :tup:, mav7 what year is your supra

very nice, nice to see theres a bunch of high hp cars on here, i know theres a few more out there, and i maybe some up and comers

i’ll be there next year for sure with a lil baby shot of giggly gas to get me over the hump :smiley:

Ditto to being there next year…same here…

:lol: ha …ill be in the 300hp club :smiley:

Some very fast cars around here. Congrats on some impressive numbers. i know who I will have to fill the two big ones up for. You guys should have bracket hp clubs such as the 300whp thread that got closed.

that thread was a mockery of this one. some people cant accept the fact that this is a CAR forum, and they have have to ruin harmless threads like these cuz they got nothing to say or contribute. this forum is filled with too much competition based on vehicle type: fbod vs import, fbod vs honda, honda vs nissan, honda vs dsm, dsm vs subi, cars vs people that have nothing better to do…ughhhhghghhh.

anyways id like to see what ur cobalt with some spray is capable of…how much u dumping in there?

people with cars but that have nothing else to do? lol

[QUOTE=turbo ls1 ss]cars vs people that have nothing better to do…ughhhhghghhh.[QUOTE]

i know at least a few of you with these cars, but it seems like it’s more of a “haha my car is mad leet fast 1,000 hp suckers its like driving a roller coaster and puts my heart in my throat and my nuts shrivel up etc” than anything else.

congrats ok. we dont need this in the > thread, kill thread, imports vs domestics thread, lt1 thread, ls1 thread, car washing tips thread, and nut riders thread.

we knowwww which ones the leet cars are. that being said, whats wrong w/ people making a 300 hp club, 400 hp club, 450 hp club, 506 hp club, etc.?

[QUOTE=badazzss]people with cars but that have nothing else to do? lol

[QUOTE=turbo ls1 ss]cars vs people that have nothing better to do…ughhhhghghhh.

i know at least a few of you with these cars, but it seems like it’s more of a “haha my car is mad leet fast 1,000 hp suckers its like driving a roller coaster and puts my heart in my throat and my nuts shrivel up etc” than anything else.

congrats ok. we dont need this in the > thread, kill thread, imports vs domestics thread, lt1 thread, ls1 thread, car washing tips thread, and nut riders thread.

we knowwww which ones the leet cars are. that being said, whats wrong w/ people making a 300 hp club, 400 hp club, 450 hp club, 506 hp club, etc.?

nothings wrong with that whatsoever. ur not reading what im saying. i think its cool if there are threads like that. im saying, BECAUSE LAYZIE MADE A THIS THREAD, SOMEBODY ELSE DECIDED TO BE A SMARTASS AND MAKE ANOTHER SATIRICAL THREAD. comon, read the title of the other thread. it was in no way, shape, or form meant to be serious. it was a MOCKERY.

and we are not putting ourselves on the pedistal. relax jay, stop being so angry

the other threads were just a BS thread, if it was serious it wouldnt have been deleted. im not defending this thread anymore. i didnt make it to show up that we are better, i made it to gather up the people that are proud of what they did. i dont understand why some of you people are not understanding that. saying its “like a rollercoaster” is just expressing how it feels to be in a car like this because im sure about 80% of this forum has never been in a very fast car.

ontopic: bladez how much were you maxing out at this year?, and sexySS is your cobalt stock?

with a 75 shot of giggly gas… he should be quite a bit over 600

I listed my mods in my intro thread.

I’m in :slight_smile: I know the graph is old, but I should have it updated soon…hopefully.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b111/backfire4200/Firehawk.gif

I would have been here sooner, but i’ve been out of town lately and haven’t checked the board.

the 600+whp club:
layzie
turbol ls1 ss
rskrause
BIGHANDS
POOPRA
Firehawk853

its all up to u my man…

finally chuck you made it lol its about time u came around, in ur list u forgot mav7

the 600+whp club:

layzie
turbol ls1 ss
rskrause
BIGHANDS
POOPRA
mav7
firehawk853

oops :smash2:

I guess i also forgot the info list:

1: Trans Am Firehawk
2: SuperCharger