600rr > turbo s2k

A few friends and I are cruising when a red s2k blows by us, I thought I heard a BOV so I decided to catch up, I check for an intercooler and spot one so I figured it would be a good race
we slow down to about 40ish and do a three beep, I couldn’t hear the horn so I just took off when he did…he got a jump but I wheeled him in and put about a bike on him until we had to let off due to traffic.
I wish we could have went longer i’m not sure how fast we were going when we let off because I had to get on the binders quick, we exchanged thumbs up and went our ways…

You got a thumbs up from Mr. X in a loss…consider yourself lucky.

I heard he runs over people he loses to so that his record remains undefeated.

Bike on car action. Nice.

:tup:

Yeah, but there is no shame in losing to a bike… so his record can remain unblemished :lol:

j00r 600rr vs my 636??

i wouldn’t mind.

I saw Mr.Smiff drive past sg earlier tonight.

Good run man. You were walking me pretty good id say at least 3 cars and pulling away when I let off around 110. Whats done to the RR?
Turned out to be a fun ride home. I enjoyed watching the wheelie show lol. :tup:

haha yeah, me and my friend kind of enjoy doing whooolies lol.

I have a headerback exhaust, race filter and power commander with custom tune. It’s deffitnly a quick bike. Nice car! sounds way good.

stupid side question: Can you ever hear car horns while riding a bike with a helmet?

Yes. I easily can. Even when I’m listening to music.

I wanted some stook action too damn it.

Well, between him brake boosting and my bike at 7K rpms… i couldnt hear it… s2k horns I doubt are very loud…now, if it was my car…with hella supertones on it…it would be a diff story

I saw him about 15 min ago… That intercooler is visible from milllesss away

lol srsly

Stop spotting me! lol… :snky:
drives home and paints IC black :snky: :snky: :snky:

nice runs…i love going out for a drive and finding random runs…t-up to both

wrd up. I’m curious how they’d compare in a straightline (not sure whats done to your rr) but unfortunately it’s track only so I can only ride trackdays, still has a salvage title

for sure. problem is cagers act like they cant hear your horn

cmon, between me sitting at 10k and mindless brake boosting like a wild mofo we both heard MY puny bike horn clearly for several runs…

:ohyeah:

OOO just so you know i got some new tires i dont know if it will be any better but we need to line them up again.