607 Motorsports Presents - Customs to Classics 2008

http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/9391/showflyerck1.jpg

This show is located in Corning NY. Approximately an hour South of Rochester, 1 hour West of Binghamton, and 2 hours Southwest from Syracuse.

Last years show was a huge success with participants from all over NY and PA. We had over 100 cars in our first year and this years show will be much larger. We’ve stepped it up a great deal for 2008 and would love to see some of you guys there!

Information about the show can be found at the show website at www.607carshow.com or the 607 Motorsports forums at www.607motorsports.com. Also please don’t hesitate to ask any questions you may have here!

May have to check this out…

You won’t be dissapointed :slight_smile: BTW we just secured Simmons-Rockwell as a large sponsor for the event… below is our updated flyer with all up to date show information.

http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/3374/showflyerhp5.jpg

hmm maybe i’ll check this out since i’m not too far from corning.

The more the merrier! :slight_smile: On a side note do you have a Cobalt SS JDMjunkie? I’ve got an 05 SS/SC myself.

yes i do, mine is a 07 SS/SC. Do you have any mods done to yours?

yes i do, mine is a 07 SS/SC. Do you have any mods done to yours?

Yes many… I’ve been meaning to post up an intro thread but just haven’t had time with the planning of this show and all.

Anyways the Cobalt basically has about every mod it can without touching internals. All cooling mods, meth injection, ported blower, 2.5" pulley, I/H/E, and custom tuned by me :slight_smile: I’ll try to put up and intro thread here shortly.

Definately hope to see some new guys at the show no the 24th. Last year was about a 50/50 mix of the classics and sport compacts and this year should be about the same but with closer to 200 cars :slight_smile:

sounds pretty nasty :tup:

I don’t have much done to mine, solid mounts, intake, exhaust, short shifter, lowering springs, HID’s. It’s my DD for now, I’m thinking of stage 2 later on

sounds like a nice start man, I’ll post up an intro thread and pics of my car over the weekend. My Cobalt is also my DD, I put about 200 miles on it a week. My “fast” car is a custom turboed Cavalier… yup that’s right a cavy LOL.

Just 1 week out now :slight_smile: We’ve been planning this event for a solid 8 months now and it should all pay off Sunday the 24th. We’ve got alot of interesting stuff going on and cars confirmed from all over NY/PA. I hope to see some of you there! :slight_smile:

Planning on making this trip…sadly, not in the Rex…still!

Nice man, definately looking forward to finally meeting you after being on our 607 forums for quite some time :slight_smile:

i think i saw you guys at speediefest?

Yup I bet you did man, some of us were at Spiediefest this year, which car was yours?

i didnt bring a car, just happened to be in the area that weekend, i was the guy with the ivory sunglasses and the really short g/f takin a shitload of pics

We’ve dropped by a few Big Flats Wal-Mart meets.

If I am not working I will try and come out

Only 3 days away! :slight_smile:

Maybe we’ll see ya there…

Just two more days! :slight_smile: The weather is now looking like it should be fine for us and there is a slight chance of a t-storm later on Sunday. Good thing we all be inside and it wont matter either way :slight_smile:

Hope to see some of you there Sunday!