64 impala SS? yay or nay

looks near mint and the interior is pretty much flawless form what i could tell. talke to the guy and he wants 10500 firm. just wonder ing if it would be a good invest ment or not. dont know much more about the car i was supposed to find out everything when i go look at it.

there sweet but 10500:dunno:

it should have a 396 big block in it if its the original motor i believe. might be worth something if its all original and in good shape.

nay unless you are chilling with Dr dre in compton. I actually like the non SS better, that have nicer chrome on the sides.

13" gold daytons wit da bomb spinners would be the shit dawg

weren’t you supposed to have the fastest car in pittsburgh come spring of this past year? :dunno:

im working on it jake

I like the 62 & 63 better, but 64’s are nice

http://chevysupersports.com/Impala61-64.htm
I don’t think the 396 was around in 64, I could be wrong though.
Hannibal - If it is an original 409 with matching numbers it is worth a whole lot more than 10 grand. I’ve seen them in Hemmings for upwards of 35grand for a really nice 409

Originally posted by BlackZ28
it should have a 396 big block in it if its the original motor i believe. might be worth something if its all original and in good shape.

Hemmings= people dreaming what their car is worth.

eh i didnt go look at it i decided to do some shit to my car over the winter instead… well atleast thats the plan. well see what happens though.

ya make it the fastest in pitt’s:rofl:

im making close to 4000 a month now :slight_smile: i just dunno where it goes though lol. i think i need to start saving it instaed of buying shit and not knowing what i bought a week later

Originally posted by Pewterss
ya make it the fastest in pitt’s:rofl:

what no mustang [cobra]can beat your ride please!!!

Originally posted by ohsoquik02
what no mustang [cobra]can beat your ride please!!!
hey:asshole it’s what he said the winter befor!!!
anything u got or will build nver will!!!:rolleyes: (biketoo):smiley:

Originally posted by Pewterss
hey:asshole it’s what he said the winter befor!!!
anything u got or will build nver will!!!:rolleyes: (biketoo):smiley:

ill run you on the bike… when i get it back
and as far as the stang i only need one good run on the bottles thats it
all out no excuses

Originally posted by ohsoquik02
ill run you on the bike… when i get it back
and as far as the stang i only need one good run on the bottles thats it
all out no excuses

get the stang & a bottle & BRING IT!!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

i have a bottle to sell!

Originally posted by HaNnIBaL64
i have a bottle to sell!
what kit & how $$$

its a zex dry kit :frowning: has purge and all that happy shit . i bout it for 550 im trying to get 450 outta it