69 BSA flat track build

so my old man used to be a big flat tracker… he recently cleaned out his moms barn and gave me a 69 BSA 441. the mtr is junk and the forks are gone to. so me being a bit of a fabricator and just wanting to build something cool and new(to me) i decided to go through it and make it a little more up to date. the Donner bike is a 99 400wr i got for a good deal. it was owned by a 48 year old man that barely rode it. i just stripped the bsa to the frame and am now starting to tear down the perfectly running WR :slight_smile: i will be taking the mtr, harness, and front suspension. i will most likely be running 17 inch warp 9 motard wheels just for street tire selection(it will be a street bike) i’ll post pics up soon. if anyone has any cool pics send away i could use some ideas.

this is a pic of the bsa, my dad has one that looks just like this, mine has a raw aluminum tank. the next is a pic of a wr400 just like mine and the last are the tires im thinking of running for the classic flat track look.

Oh man, subscribed.

Ill post up some inspirations when I get home.

I don’t care what you do to this bike, this is going to be a great build, you always make some serious toys.

this id the front wheel. i like the big front rotor. i know flat track bikes dont have front brakes but if I’m on the street and some grandma pulls out in front on me… i want to be able to stop and plus it looks sweet:)

aren’t BSA bikes worth a pretty good chunk of change?

this thing is gonna be sweet!!!

sweet project Brooks

i saw clean ones complete just like my old mans going for 3,500 on ebay but this one was far from complete and had a bad motor so… i’m not losing sleep over it.

I know a hand full of CRAZY flat track guys. Rotax bikes, big twins, shit I dont know the first thing about, but know I would never throw a leg over it and pitch it into a turn! Big props to real flat track racers, they got more nutt than I do on 2 wheels!

A buddy of mine is starting a Indian 500 flat track bike. Again one fucking nasty bike on the oval. They are so cool to just look at and watch them back into a turn at 100 bar to bar.

Watching this for sure! GL with it and ride safe!

Looks sick man- my dad has a Kawasaki h2-750triple that im almost done putting together.
Ive always been a fan of the flat seat/early 70’s bikes and styling.
Its a handful to hang onto, to say the least :lol

looks like you and mark got bit by the cafe racer bug son

i know this is a little much but kinda what im shooting for…i will have spoke wheels for both

Yea buddy, can’t wait til this winter finally is over so I can ride over and check out everything.

just priced up a JD 32 bender,1" and 1.5" dies and notcher… $1214 shipped to my door. i want it…

ill join ya for that ride

we come from opposite directions! lol

i know that lol id ride out and meet you in albany, im always down for riding

haha alright sounds good, all we need now is winter to end!

fursure