6flags Ne Or Great Adventure convoy JULY 13'th

:rofl@this thread you guys are like little kids

not in a bad way, i think coasters are cool as hell, but you guys are all "yipee hurray’ about it :rofl

u have no idea, i get a season pass and go whenever i can, i went 22 times last year, went to all sixflags on east coast

<— adrenaline junkie

Damn, you’re serious? The only “park” I’ve ever been to is Great Escape, and I use the term park loosely.

So I’m definitely going somewhere this year.

Great Escape is so 1990’s :crackup

Hoffman’s Playland ftw! :crackup

at least the guy that own’s Hoffman’s Playland has a good place to eat Subway
and if seen him and his wife a couple of time when i go to that Subway!!

i used to be the same way. gotta be careful on riding to much though. i spent some time in the hopsital about 4 years ago after I started getting bad headaches. apparently when you go on the superman about 100 times in 3 weeks time you do alittle damage to yourself lol. now i only got a few times a year.

last year was the first year since i was 9 that i didnt end up at any parks. im ready for this year though. i want to get out to cedar point for 3 - 4 days sometime mid june or july.

We are going to do everything we can to make this a fun year.

Check this out for more events planned.

http://shift518.com/index.php?topic=568.0

The only reason i stopped going in september, was b/c of doctors orderes, went in for a routine check up, and he asked a couple questions, one question lead to another and b4 u know it hes banned from going… for 2007. but i went the next day to 6flags NE…lol

[quote=Hooked on 240 ]

same here. i had swelling in my brain from being on the ride to much. he explained it as once the ride stops your brains still moving, so it slams into the front of your skull. which made sense. the mri was pretty interesting lol

NJ Six Flags is amazing, went there 4 times, once a summer for me. So yea, I would deff go its kinda far thought like 5-6hrs of driving

driving isnt an issue if your a car nut

[quote="johnj "]

Ya, and so was mine, i rode the wooden rollercoasters too much. thats what F’s up your head, form the jarring. but who cares its fun :lol

Especially if you’re driving with other car guys in your favorite cars and everybody has their head leveled and not putting anybody in danger.

So any idea’s on what to hit first and when?

I think mid summer on a sunday would be the best, or a saturday.

Im saying mid june, summer’s go by way too fast, i dont wanna go to 6flags and get burnt out by the time we all go

also, N.e first, since its the closest? only about a 1.5 hour drive. unless your vlad (:ninja) and want to go to great escape, your on your own :nod

NO G.E. no mo! :nono

I can have more fun on the way to G.E. then actually on any coaster there.

So N.E. first it is.

Some weekend mid june is the plan so far.

Since we already got track rantal going on In mid June, we are doing this on July 13’th Sunday to Six Flags New England.

Ive beenon the same thing in Cali… except it was called the Xcellerator…shits pretty insane…

ok why the fuck dont you do shit on saturdays when i can actually go once again count me out cause people plan for the worst day on the weekend vlad lol SATURDAYS IF YOU WANT THE AZN TO ATTEND LOL!

So… is this still going down or WHAT!?
'Cause I think it sounds like a hell of a good time! ;D