cedar point

i am going their tomorrow-Wednesday. i can’t wait i wish i was going next week though because it is dead but my friend has school. pics to follow.

okey dokey…

what i am saying is you guys have 3 days off from my posts and i will have some picks for after i get back.

umm, so its a pre-event thread of nothingness?

AWESOMESAUCE!

I havent been there in years. I think it was the year before the Millenium Force came out. Id like to go back, but it is just as expensive as going to disney. Much shorter drive though.

I went this summer, ugh I love it there.

I went last summer, damn cool. Top Thrill dragster looked friggan crazy but im a pusssay.

Cedar Point is a lot of fun. Have a good time.

when does cedar point become dead, because me and friends wanna go while its still nice but dont wanna wait for hours in lines

that ride was sick last year, super short but a hell of a rush

I’m told that if you go during the week, it’s not bad at all.

off topic… sorry

is it true you can get two tires mounted at a track day, for 260??
or is tyler full of shit hah… my cords just came through the other day

get there when they open.

Holy off topic is right lol.

I believe the deal was $260 or so for the tires, and pay to have them mounted. But mounting was also cheaper IIRC.

I went a few weeks ago.Top Thrill Dragster is a sick ass ride. I believe it is 0-120 in 3.8 seconds. Then you go up! It is real short but fast as fuck.

Millenium force not bad either. Raptor and Mantis good too.

an hour wait for any coaster atleast.

Never been there, heard its a blast though.

cedar point >* for coaster/ride lovers. it’s really not that expensive… but definitely takes at least 2 full days to do everything.

i heart cedar point. snapped this pick when i went there last summer…

last week in aug. there is no line at all because Ohio is back in school.
i only spent about $400 altogether but i stayed in a ghetto hotel it was bad!
it was abut an hour and a half to get on the “new” roller coasters so raptor, mean streak, and magnum where almost walk on which was nice. o and top thrill kicks some serious ass!

I’m thinking nyspeed meet there next year.
gas is cheap there too $3.66 a gallon