Cedar Point

I’m joinin the family for a weekend trip to cedar point this weekend. We’re stayin at the Maui Sands so we are gonna hit up the indoor water park there and obviously cedar point. Anyone been there lately and have recomendations on things to do while up there??

black dudes. lots of black dudes.

I went at the end of last summer, it was pretty nice there. The dragster ride there is pretty sick, I was amazed how fast that thing went. The line is usually super long but if you’re into super fast rides its well worth it. The all you can eat buffet there is nasty, save your money. Most of the rollercoasters are really nice. Check ebay for cheap tickets I got mine last year for like $15 each or something insane.

f cedar point… take the boat to Put-in-Bay

take pics of jailbait?

Thanks for the tip on tickets but mom already bought that stuff

not sure what Put in Bay is…

jailbait pics are a definate

Picture this… An island filled with bars. Drunk chicks everywhere.

sold. will definately have to look into that

Edit: Found a boat service for $13 per person round trip
Thanks for the tip Whitey…any specific places to check out in put in bay??

Ill be at cedar point tomorrow with the girlfriend. Ride the maverick; its my favorite roller coaster there.

Work. :moon:

Top thril dragster is awesome.

If you take the Jet Express out of Port Clinton you will land in the heart of Put-in-Bay. You will see the line of bars, start at one end and work your way to the other. The winery is a great spot to check out too. Roundhouse is one of my favorite places to go.

i can finally vouch for some of the bay girls. all i can say is WOW. some of the most gorgeous girls.

girlfriend was at cedar point last saturday iwth her family. She went on 6 rides in 12 hours…long lines

my advice? don’t go to the park

does cedar point have the fast pass thing that disney has?

i haven’t been to cedar point in 17 or so years.

I don’t think so. If you are staying in the hotel there you can get in an hour before the park opens.

Fuck that place on the weekends in the summer.

yep.

during the week is best, like end of August, beginning of Sept, when all the kiddies are back in school.

No. I was just there with the wife last month. We rode everything but the Maverick. It was broken down. Top thrill is the best. A long wait usually for a 17 second ride…but what a ride. We stayed at the Hotel Breakers and since it’s owned by Cedar Point, we got a pass to get into the park an hour before it was open to the public.

Just got back had a blast, the park was full of long lines but it was expected and the family had fun…top fuel dragster was the best ride to me by far…we went to put in bay and it was better than i thought itd be. crazy party…roundhouse was the best bar but nothing came close to partying on the boats…hundreds of boats that dwarfed most stuff you see in the rivers…40 footers were middle of the line stuff…friendly/drunk people everywhere, the chicks were beautiful, and they appearantly celebrate christmas in july pretty hard there so we lucked out…thanks for the input people!

:1320: without pictures of said women…