Went to Cedar Point 7/8

Went to Cedar Point with my family and girlfriend this past saturday. Got to the park around 10:00am. Was an awesome day to go there. The weather was perfect, then girls were wearing skimpy clothing, and the new ride was open. Top Thrill Dragster. This roller coaster was crazy. It shoots you form 0-120mph in 3 seconds, straight up 420 foot, with some twists, around, and back down. The ride only last about thirty seconds, if that. Def. worth it.

Overall it was an awesome day. The park was not packed by any means, are longet wait was an hour for a ride. Tickets were also cheaper then I remember from previous years. Only 30 dollars a person.

If you have the time and means, take a trip out this year, with the new roller coaster, thirll rides. It’s worth the trip for the day.

i miss that place, I used to go at least once every summer. That Dragster ride looks soooo awesome!

Very fast kinda like the speakers(recording of a car staging) and smoke effect to.

I’d like to go up at some point b4 they close. Maybe sometime next month. I rode the Top Thrill Dragster the year it came out. Most intense ride ever!!! It’s funny when it doesn’t have enuff momentum to make it over the top and it come barrelling back down in reverse!!!

cedar point is my fav place… been going there for years…my parents live in upper sandusky, which is not actually sandusky…it’s an hour 1/2 south of cedar point and people always go there looking for the place, turns out they are no where near the lake…lol i believe it was a biking marathon, hince they had to pedal much further than expected.

i dont’ believe that ride was open, pic with penny or b/s