6ft and 10ft HDMI cables. 1080p Brand new

I ordered a lot more than I needed so I got a bunch still left over.

If anyone wants them I have

update: 2.75 a piece for 6ft and 3.50 a piece for 10ft cables if you BUY ALL MY CABLES…

6ft hdmi cables. Brand new gold plated full 1080p quality. 10.2bits/sec - $4 each

10ft hdmi cables. Brand new gold plated full 1080p quality. 10.2bits/sec - $5 each

I am willing to make a discount if you want to buy a bulk amount. Like 25 or more

http://macpeanut.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/hdmi.jpg

I’ll take a 10ft one. Dunno when I can meet you this week yet though. PM me your number.

how fuckin many did you buy??? :rofl

Instead of putting in 10… I put in 100. And the price was cheap so I didnt realize error. sooooo… yea… I got like 80 or so left lol I only used like 15 of each myself

what the fuck. did you buy them for like $1 a piece i hope?

Where the shit you stealing all this shit from?

I call bullshit on that order… With all the confirmations and emails there’s no fucking way. You’re a booster or you’re in with a booster and you’re selling stolen shit to make a profit.

They came out to 1.60 a piece lol. Hence why I am selling cheap

want a receipt :smiley: I still have the receipt for them all. I bought about 30 things and basically just didnt look at confirmation. I paid for all 30 items via paypal so I still have the receipt and transaction date if you’de like :smiley:

I can assure you they aren’t stolen :smiley:

Meh, stolen or not, I’d buy em if I needed HDMI cables!!!

I just sold 150 of them to one guy for 450 :-

I got like 25x6ft left if anyone wants them.
I still have all the 10ft cables

I will provide a copy of the receipt to anyone who wishes to buy more than a couple. (JUST to make you feel safer :smiley: )

update in price:

if anyone buys all my leftover cables I will sell them for 2.75 a piece 6ft cables and 3.50 a piece for 10ft cables. That’s an incredible good price.

4$ a piece for 6ft
5$ a piece for 10ft otherwise.

I need these gone. These are INSANELY cheap

I like wholesale headphones very much.