7:00 PM, Sunday, 9/23/07: My Bubble Tea

i am so down for this…glh-t ftw.

Bump for a worthwhile thread.

IN

i may even buff the omni for this so watch out!

:tup:

in

I’d be down for checking this out. Joe, I’ll check with you tomorrow at work to find out where this place is.

I checked the new place out a couple days ago. Their tea is WAY better than the last place, pretty darn good actually and it is a nice atmosphere. With the jerks gone next door this seems like a great place to meet.

If noobs do burnouts or assclown around the NYSpeed mafia will not let this spot get screwed up. Consider yourselves warned. :slight_smile:

What is bubble tea? Read the wiki…

ill be there, i love bubble tea. dam its been a long time since the original meets at the first bubble tea

I’ll be there :tup:

I may stop by with kate and thor. I could use some tea. Where tea = “skunkape.”

Score…

More OG’s check in please…

Maybe

probably not now that an oil seal let go in the omni’s turbo and it’s the new james bond…i swear to god i have the worst friggen luck. oh well probably cheaper to do the slave on the t/a than the turbo on the omni atm.

Count me out as well, broke the half-shaft on the Daytona yesterday. The pleasures of owning a mid eighties Chrysler turbo car…

i would say you can have one of my manual axles but L bodies are so different.

I broke something too but I’m gonna try to “rig” dis shit. I wish the Chryslers would have been there. I have a spot for older turbo cars

I’m probably gonna hit Ables tomorrow to search through their inventory of G body parts. I should probably just upgrade to the A-555.

got any turbo’s for the omni laying around? oil seal blew out…86 t1…

In