7/10 Paddock Chevrolet Super Cruise

Coming up next week. the Paddock Chevrolet 12th Annual Super Cruise
Friday July 10, 2009

This cruise is huge every year! They average 500+ cars every year

Link to event flyer:
http://www.rodandpiston.com/showflyers/paddockcruise09.pdf

Paddock Chevrolet 12th Annual Super Cruise
7/10/2009 - Kenmore, NY USA
Cars, music, food, and lots of fun! No Entry Fee! No pre-reg entry. Open to all cars. Free to participants. Special guest cars, #24 Jeff Gordon race car, #88 Dale Earnhardt Jrs race car, #48 Jimmy Johnson’s race car, Limited Edition ZR1 Corvette, 2010 Camaro. Delaware Ave will be closed for this event. Only the first 500 vehicles will be allowed to display in this show.

Times:
4-9pm
Venue: Paddock Chevrolet
Street: 3232 Delaware Ave
City: Kenmore

Pics from last year:
http://www.rodandpiston.com/pictures.asp?id=show/paddocksupercruise08

---- UPDATE ----
Camaro owners, meet up at the Jim Doyle Ford lot just down the street before 3:00pm. We will cruise down to the show and park as a group.

Updated

Wow… Even you get in the digs…

Updated. My Camaro hasn’t had to be pushed all of 2009 :slight_smile: Actually most of 2008 too. It only was pushed in 2007 when Kenmore Days was at the end of my street and I wanted to have my car there. There was no carb on it and it wasn’t done.

Sad thing is people actually thought there was a carb under there.

Yeah sorry, I remember that post, but now your car is amazing so you can laugh it off.

I saw Duane leaving his house driving a Camaro last weekend, is he going to be in your group?

:slight_smile: thanks

I think he just picks a car off the lot and drives it home. No clue. I never see him, so not sure what cars he actually does own.

In the past he rocked a purple SSR for the summer

nobody likes Paddock…

Bump for tomorrow night.

mIGHT TRY AND MAKE IT UP THERE.oops.
Joe you know about a fairly clean 77-81 black z-28 for sale at the local car shows?
Want to pick up something rumbly for the summer

Stop by and say hi. We have a bunch of Camaro people meeting up around 3pm at Jim Doyle Ford lot. And then more later.

As for 77-81 Camaros, there have been a ton of them out this season. And a ton on craigslist. Pretty cheap too. And there seems to be an abundance of them at Shredd & Ragan cruise night too.

Bump for today.

I believe they have food there.
If you want a delicious sub, there is Marcos Deli down the street. I guarantee you will become addicted. I like the Golf Club Sangwich. It’s just before the Kenmore Post Office on Delaware.

And if you want amazing wings or pulled pork, there is The Buffalo Room which is across from where Kayne Doyle Jeep used to be on Delaware. Amazingly delicious.

Park your cars and take a mile walk down the street to these 2 places, it is worth it :slight_smile:

Already 12 or so cars there at 1:00. It’s going to be packed.
They have a ZR1 in the showroom too :slight_smile: