70mm Z71 < Blacked out BMW

Someofully finally put a hurting on me. Younger dude w fro in a blacked out newer BMW w black wheels and tint. Think it was de bagged too

I saw him on zzhighweigh and flew off an off ramp to catch him. We did a quick little pull. Then the road opened up and we let her go. He pulled ahead and stayed there till 110. He pulled off and gave me a :tup:

I just parked the truck in the weeds. Good thing it’s a 4x4

lol, it was bound to happen :slight_smile:

Was it a 3 series? Sounds like a buddy of mine. Unless the fro was giant lol. If so all he has is a mild tune and a intake.

I should run ya with the work truck.

Not sure. I don’t know them well enough.

Park it in the weeds! haha. Size of my car or smaller? Use your small shot?

Nice.

You should race my friend that has the exact truck you do that was impressed with the CAI you had at the Dyno day, just ‘forget’ to tell him you got a huge freaking turbo. Maybe then he will get into either modding that thing or buying a car.

X…

Found him. He’s on his way over

Was a 2008 335i Coupe, JB4 DCI lots of coding

I want a rematch. My car vs his car. Beating up on my work/tow truck hurt my feelings

Xander I have the intake for sale. Tell him to come get it

^^ I thought your car was gone?

common man i don’t have a fro lol. My hairs just a little long. Car isn’t debaged the 335i is just blacked out. I didn’t even have any e85 in the tank… Anyways it was me, nice run.

your car lol ? why bother you will destroy that bmw.

Fro!!! Hahaha. Nice car man. It pulls pretty good.

because hes butt hurt that he lost lol

bring your heap out so i can feel better

been working on my buddies cutlass every wed night (he has wed off and we put a small block in his car that was a dirt sportsman class open motor, made 450 at the wheels with a 2 barrel before, going 4 barrel for the street)

his cars pretty much done now though so i may be able to make it out next week to lancaster. what time do you usually go? id like to see how close behind my truck would be lol

edit…next wed is 4th of july lol. whens the next time youre going?

today.

or anytime u wanna line em up. We dont need a track to make a pass

how do you think a 400awhp car would do against ya? I wont be able to come out and make a run this summer since im over in afghanistan. but i really cant to get running next summer when im home!

It would beat me if u can drive