77 Ford F150 - $1600

I have too many cars here, I really didn’t want to sell it but since Dad got a new Dodge there’s no room with me keeping the BMW here.

I’ve had it a little over a year, it needs a new carburetor as it has a 2 Barrel carb.

I have a Performer intake for the Edelbrock 4 Barrel carbs that will go with the deal (it’s in perfect shape)

It starts, it runs it’s just really down on power lately with sitting and the carb being all gummed up, it drove fine when I had it out last.

It is FULL TIME 4wd with high/low selectable

HAs 35" tires, they’re in good shape the fronts i’d say 90% the Rears 70%, they are on 16x10 wheels.

It has a reman 400 big block with less than 20k on it, no smoke, good compression last I checked, new ignition.

It has a 3" home lift on it in the rear and I think the front spring cradles are dropped to accomodate the tires.

8ft bed that is solid, has the typical floor holes and cab corners that need replaced.

New custom exhaust including new headers, flowmaster 40 series mufflers.

Titled/currently insured, needs inspected and I let the registration lapse but I drove it a bit last year without problems.

The interior is in extremely GOOD shape, best interior I’ve seen in this year and I believe it’s original as well. No radio.

Bumper chrome is in really good condition as well, there is almost no pitting on any of it.

I’d like to get $1600 for it as it sits, the tires alone would probably be half of that price, I know it doesn’t have the best options out there with the 400M and the full time 4wd, but a lot of the higher dollar parts stuff are in good shape and it does run and drive. The brakes will need overhauled from sitting and the pedal always was funky when I had it, brakes always worked but sometimes had to pull the pedal up manually to release them.

I can get better pictures of it if requested, but here is one to get things rolling.

wow , i really really like that

Tailgate has a few dings towards the top, it was not part of the bed that was purchased. The bed is from the south, the rust you see is surface there are no holes that I know of in the bed and it is solid.

Typical rust holes on the door bottoms, rocker panels, floors. all cheap stuff to replace i just never got around to it. parker metals sells most of the replacement metal needed i priced not much more than 100 bux.

Summit headers and 2.5" custom exhaust with flowmaster 40 series mufflers, all less than 10miles on them it’s sat almost all year.

Interior is original as far as i know, it’s dirty but for a 77 it’s really good shape.

Front tires:

Rear tires:

400M, i THINK i have the air filter somewhere but like i said i have a 4barrel intake for it just needs a carb

[/QUOTE]

how many miles are on the truck total?

I’ll have to look tomorrow, I don’t recall at the moment.

Price is Neg. I just put that as a starting price.

Need to pick up some suspension pieces for the Talon so lowering price to 900 OBO.

gotta move it.

interested can you pick up that floor mat and snap a pic send it to me…and inside bed