8/17 Initial D Meet

sayin like 10pm. but i’ll come through.

maybe if we’re bored i’ll roll up tonight. but definately thursday night fo sho.

im there…how much does it cost

man i th ought this was today damn u all

so whos cards am I taking home tommorrow?

it is 2 token to start and 1 to continue and 4 to make a card, I am glad to see several people are going to show up.

show up anytime we will be there and from the sounds of it until 2am like a bunch of nerds

there is no rest for Initial D, winter is not the only time to play

Man, I really need to play this game soooo bad.

Come on out fuzzY!

hell ya, come have some fun

Hmm, I need to start practicing again. Good thing it doesn’t cost me anything to do so… :wink:

Working two jobs > my ass.

Maybe if people want to do it on a monday or tuesday evening I could rock that. But no one does shit on monday & tuesday. :tdown:

But it just sounds so badass.

I will be there, but I’m not putting my GC8 coupe on the line.

Maybe I’ll go early and create something to wager with. Who knows.

I am in though.

word, sounds like this will be fun. i dont know if im feelin putting a card on the line either, it’s not exactly a week old. shit, i havent played in a minute minus last week.

Hey I am willing to go there almost whenever.
I dont do to much past the hour of 6 o clock.

ill put my misfiring evo on the line.

no doubt.

Im in, i have to get there early and make a car though. I need to be somewhat compeitive.

:tup: what time rob?

i might go right after work… no one will be there then… we could both make new cars in peace …

till shit gets heavy later

Im not sure, si01 is probably already there. It all depends on when i can get out of here today. I will definitely PM you when i find out though.

sweet. sweet sweet sweet.

then afterwards we can have a pizza party upstairs. :tup:

rob you have PM at the moment… for the :snky: info

I have a feeling I am going to get owned… but it will still be fun

hey ‘thesxekid’

do you jump iroh?