High Anticipation! A little late, but still good!

For all those Initial D Hard Core Gamer Fans.

http://og-made.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/01/191.jpg

If you have any in-game shots, that would be nice. Post some for all the rest of the Initial D fans.

This game/anime series/manga is BOMB! If it weren’t for this, I would never be into cars. HA!

I drifted way before this game, but honestly when i played initial D i was BLOWN away with the realness of the game dynamics, i mean newer younger kids could possibly learn how to drift from this game.lol

It’s the best arcade game i ever palyed period. only pic i have

http://www.imageverse.org/image/Uwx30266.jpg

i rented the movie once, it was funny. “i hate to be the one to tell you this… but your girlfriend is a whore”

kicks guy flying across entire gas station

Initial D has real driving Dynamics? LOL!!! Clearly you haven’t played Forza Motorsport 2.

Hey “Grande” My drifting skills are all from Initial D. I’m at P-mall every Fri. night playing against the highschoolers. Come to P-mall this fri. We’ll play against them. And if they beat us, we’ll tell them, " yeh, you want to see real drifting?, come outside!"

:smiley: :drivin

lol i remember seeing some guy playing the 2nd verion of it or smth
and using a integra R tackling a hairpin at 190ish km/h 4th gear :S :S

I’m in JDM land right now. I was pretty good at v3. And i just finished playing V4 last night and its really different. Once again, the realism in this game has been lost. I think it has become easier to play for the average person who’s never tried it. And a new addition is online play which allows a computer to match up a player of similar class and experience in the same region to you and you can play online. I found a card on the ground and let me jst say the quality of these cards has improved. however, Prices will also skyrocket. its 300 yen for a card in japan. And after a talk with the boss at lovegety a while ago they’re probably going to be 5 bucks for a card. They’re thick as credit cards so you wont bend or kink them and they have a class assigned depending on how much you’ve driven the car. I found a white r34 AT on the ground i’ll post a picture of it later. Graphics in the game howeve,r have improved drasticly, the frames are smooth and the texture is nice. You’ll really enjoy watching people play this game.

On another note i have also just played MT3 and Mt3 resembles alot of MT2 (unlike ID3) your skills are easily transferable as well as card data. The cards have not changed cept that printing and documenting is now entered vertically as opposed to horizontally. The graphics i think have devolved a bit however, gameplay feels alot smoother. Also there is the addition of the s13! which is what we all care aboout. I’ll post pics that card later too.

On a seperate note, if you play GF… version 3 of that is out too!

the movie was a let down. it didn’t live up to the anime/manga.

what are you talking about? the physics dynamics isn’t anywhere near real at all.

if you compare it to maximum tune which is basically a kids wangan game. it blows it away.

every turn is understeer, there is virtually no oversteer in that game, unless you’re using the cappucino or ae86 in snow/wet.

LOL!!

remember that teknotik dude in the s2000 that tried to test jon on 404? … he used to be hardcore iD player back in the ver1&ver2 days at fairview… LOL

2calsoy
the first initial d was the hardest, out of the 3 (haven’t tried 4 yet). the fd3s owned that game. dc2 for ver.2. and lan evo & rx-8 for ver.3 …i don’t even want to keep up anymore, since once the new version comes out, basically every arcade upgrades, its a hassle starting a new card, and most of all a WASTE of money. but, i admit, once in a while, when you’re having the craves & you don’t wanna get booked on the street & no track events anytime soon, its good to relieve some stress.

^^^soo true, i just started playing again… open challenge to anyone! … come to commerce gate… i’m there every night… lol

LMAO! i think i’ve seen u there…

u know xuperxero and vlad right…

yeah, i know xuperxero but not vald even though i see him there like every night haha are you there every night? …lol

^^^lol you are correct bro, not everyone has Xbox 360.:slight_smile:

don’t need to play Forza2 to know about it’s real driving dynamics. It’s made to compete directly with the GT series…

ID is about as real in terms of dynamics as Daytona USA…that game was awesome haha.

wut you talking about? daytona usa is as real as it gets … i ALWAYS shift from gear 4 to 1 then to 2 then to 3 all the time in my car :wink:

i remeber this game. thats how i met blade long long time ago and how he kept changing cards agianst me lol what a noob. but now he a crazy mofo in that game.

i gave up on this game after i started losing to 12 year olds. nothing beats the real thing tho. TOUGE FTW

Well i just finished story mode today on MT3 and i realized something, its slightly harder to play cause the game is alot faster than in MT2. Everything comes alot faster so you have less time to react. IDv1 was crazy hard to play… understeer every corner no matter how much you braked. Chu… i’ll challenge you when i get back from JDM and HK. Either MT or ID, i CHALLENGE YOU!

everynight… hah no…

i only used to play that sht frequently, when metro used to be open a while back, but now that place is closed…

^^^you should go there tonight… i might be going after work which is 10.

alright ill expect your challenge.

^^^
what say we put a wager on this. 3 straight shots of 151?

GRRRRRRRRRRRR Now I want to play. I think I’m going to Lovegetty tonight…