DnBusters - NFSUG

Oh god, first time going there tonight and ic an see my self spending ALOT of money there… Any one here building up a card for NFSUG?

Bret has a card, I haven’t done one yet, F355 takes up too much of my attention span. Looks like you were kicking ass once you got settled.

when does this place close?

Closed at midnight tonight. 2am on Fridays and Saturdays. I was actually undefeated in NFSU in multiplayer… :woot: (except for the first race in the drag racing series. But still came back to win the next two)

for now… i got inner city locked down tight.

whats is it like a players car or something where you get to save your stats?

yea^^^theres that maxtuning or whatever game that does the same thing…if it is like that one, you save your car and your mods so u can continue anytime

kinda like Initial D, I think I still have my card kicking around from last summer.

which card is it…i got a card with money on it to play games and whatnot…is that the same, or do u need a diff card?

^^^no it a card u insert into the game that saves your mods and car and rankings on it…not money

how do u get that card?

when ur playing…print it out…it might cost another $1 im not sure

ahhhh…aight

With the Initial D game, you would add extra dollar when you first play and set up a name, then when you were done with that race it would print you a card

they had intial d there? i didnt see it

ill race anyone for cards in initial d v.3

my evo III is pimp shit

you pick the course

…id love to get back into one of those games just so i could stomp on more locals :wink:

The only Initial D games I know that are local, one used to be up at the Transit Regal, otherwise as far as I know there is still one at Putt Putt on Sheridan

i wanna card

i might go there tonight o play some ganes anyone gonna be thurr?

I was there last night for a couple of hours…

Like, the Damn place is like, rampid with like, 16 year olds like, running around…

Like, Mostly hottie little High School chicks, like, OMG!!!

Like, wow…