8/17 Initial D Meet

maybe me. what time?

I will be up there around 8 to kill some time before I go to a movie

what time is the movie? i want to watch the UFC shit at 8, i was thinking of going after that

goddamn. i want to get down so hard tonight, but my best friend is leaving for school tommorrow, i have to buy my girlfriend a present because it’s her birthday this weekend, and i have to drive my brother at 9pm because he’s a brokeback 16 year old with a permit.

ugh.

^don, would you have any time at all this weekend?

i’d like to battle you, even though my car is only 200k pts

I’ll get back to you on that one, not sure. I’ll try and come out late tonight if you want…when you gonna be there?

what ufc is on tonight?

i’m not really thinkin anyone else is going to be there, so i probably won’t head up tonight. maybe some awkward time tomorrow though. hit me up on pm if you are serious about heading up some time.

the lame ufc stuff on tonight is the live weigh ins for the fight tomorrow, and also the live announcement of the next ‘big’ fight

alright. tommorrow might be a bad day, but sunday fo sho

• DarkkStar

kinda late to ask but ne1 still wanna go up there?

I went back up from 1am-3am, and built up an 86, its kinda sweet, the new engine sounds like it eats children, it redlines at 10500 rpms, but my card came out upside down and its a version 1/2 card :meh: meh

i was there from like 10 to 11

i’m actually going up now for some midday fun…

last time i went my 86 got raped in the wet and all the uphills by a ‘friend’ of mine. i guess i need to make an uphill/rain/snow card…

…good thing i know exactly what its going to be…

MWAHAHA.

im goin up around 5 for an hour maybe longer if other ppl show up

STi type C or whatever? best awd in the game.

i guess i’ll come out and play for a bit. my priorities are moved to late tonight/tommorrow.

i jsut started a card a couple hours ago - 180SX :tup:

edit: oh, and my card printed backwards…some terd prob put all the cards in wrong the machine…will it still work? should i insert it in backwards next time???

yes put it so the arrows on the card are facing you instead of into the card reader

only cool ppl get backwards jdm cards

siiiiqqqqqqq…

i didnt get very far, i only played for a half hour…but my car makes a bov noise now haha

lol

how u like the 180?? havent seen ne1 really using one be4