8 Inch subs, need some info

who makes some decent 8 inch subs? I am looking for a pair of them. Let me know if you guys know of any:ohyeah:

Kicker 8" l7 solobarics

Or l5’s depening on how much power you want to push to them.

Audiobahn makes $25 8" subs that ryanbgb22 is running 6 of, and its freeking awesome…

JL makes 8" subs that are godlike, but a little over two hundred each, and i think elemental designs makes nice 8’s for decent. Id just stick with the audiobahn ones, and get like 4 of them. Ryanbgb22 is running about 2500w into his 6, so id say 1500+ for 4…

Focal Utopia > JL > ED

Hell yea, but… WOW are those expensive… Im still trying to get some 6 1/2"s all around for my car off ebay… ugh, its like a $500 adventure…

find 2 8" JL W7s and u wont regret it

audiobahn $25 each…do it up with the 8’s, i’ll never go back to anything bigger.

i love audiobahn, i have 2 12" audiobahns right now in the grand am, couldnt ask for better sound, I will have to look into those and the other ones, I am going to put two of them in the project with the nitrous bottle sitting between them:party2:

ah. i was wondering why you wanted 2 8’s instead of 1 10. I’ve been running 1 10" kicker L7 with a kicker kx800.2 bridged mono (way more power than i need, I know. its the only amp I have though, left over from my old big-boom-system days) and its more than i could ever ask for

I’m sure if you heard some of the more expensive setups, you’d change that quote :stuck_out_tongue: Audiobahn can get pretty loud for cheap, but there are just some things that get better with cost, and sound systems tend to be one of them.

–mark