wtb: 8 inch sub.

i need an 8 inch sub for my car. i had 2 -12’s but it was way too much bass.

pm pwnt by pat I’m sure he has one.

I have a single 12 its not a balls wall thumper but its really soft in the bass area

i have 12’s in my garage. i bought a box for a spec-v, and it takes a 8". so im going to put in a good sub, and a small amp, just for a little bass.

go with a 10" sub 8’s suck

i can’t. i got the sub box that comes with the upgraded factory stereo, and it takes an 8.

got 6- 8" subs here at the shop thats housing ur big ass tire… ill sell you 1 for 50 bux, if you take this ga’damn tire with you… lol

what kind are they?? and did you move your shop, i drove past the one on rt.8 a few times, and it looks closed. my arm is healing pretty good, so im going to start training light soon. also, can you install a step down??

i got a rockford 10 inch p2…ill let go for pretty cheap and its practically brand new

thanx, but i don’t need a 10. i have subs in my garage, im looking to get a 8 for thr box i got.

I’ve got a pair of nakamichi free-air 8"s and a kicker 8" shallow mount sub… taking up space here… if Chaz’s gear doesn’t fit in the box the kicker will…