$800 toyota 3s-gte

I am selling the motor from my 1991 toyota MR2 along with turbo, ECU, engine harness, and the 4th ECU plug for $800. The motor has around 150,000 miles on it and runs STRONG!!! The oil has been changed every 3,000 miles with Mobil 1 5w30. It leaks absolutely nothing at all. If you have any questions feel free to e-mail me at mrabels@buffalo.edu, or pm me through this site. I do not have pictures of it right now, but I will take them if anyone is intrested.

wouldnt have an lsd trans around along with some axles would ya?

No I am keeping the transmission

leakdown possible…i assume its pulled but if it isnt then compression too please

I’ll vouch for this engine and the seller, known him my whole life, and driven the car it was in countless times…

I will try to find a compression gauge so i can give you numbers.

Bump.

Hmmm. Can’t pull the trigger. Motor build is a ways out if ever. I assume that was your V6 in Joes Garage? I would love to see that car when it is done. Or whenever.

GLWS.

Luke, the V6 car is done! You should snag this 3S…

Being a 91 I assume it is a Gen 2. Correct?

EDIT: I would like to come take a look at it. PM Sent but not sure if he is on often. Joe, Can you hook us up?

Sorry I havent been on in a while I just moved to DC and my internet isnt hooked up yet, Motor is still for sale, and it is a Gen 2