87 bmw E30 trainwreck FS

http://albany.craigslist.org/cto/2174479931.html

selling this doofy E30 to probably buy an E36

87 325is for sale, but hold up … read the following first !

$1500 hella firm, no 1000 dollar offers or even 1490… dont be a pain in the ass. EMAIL ME BY LINK ABOVE , thats the fastest way for me to get back to you. If you dont have email then you dont need to buy a car right now.

Here is all the bad horrible stuff

THE ENGINE IS FROM A 325e
The car’s previous owner swapped in a motor from a 325e, 2.7 eta motor motronic 1.0… I THINK tho the redline is higher than the normal eta motor, it could be a super-ETA motor, not sure and dont care. It runs just fine, its just slower compared to the normal engine that comes with these cars. If you want to be picky then it idles high and hunts for idle half the time… the hoses need to be replaced around the intake and I might do it before the car is sold.

THE PAINT IS IN NEED OF LOVE
I was / still might repaint the car because the clear on nearly 1/4 of the car is just gone lol so it needs a respray , big deal. The roof has a thumb sized hole in it near the moon/sunroof so it was grinded down and prepared to be patched… I might or might not do that before selling the car it all depends on how long I have it for.

EXHAUST IS LOUD
Yeah its louder than average, the oem pipe is like 125 bucks I think, its not loud because its missing or leaking its loud because there is a magnaflow on it that is borderline “fart can”

DASH IS CRACKED
The dash has cracks on top near the steering wheel I might swap it out for a perfect one if the car doesnt sell

The GOOD GOOD

MINIMAL RUST
like the car has minimal rust, thats good and worthy of respray

INTERIOR IS DECENT
The seats arent ripped YET… but they have alot of leather cracks in them… these seats are hard to fine so having them in acceptable condition is great. The car has all the sport package stuff like the steering wheel and seats and spoilers etc

ENGINE RUNS
sounds funny but the engine runs and thats a good thing, I had the car for about 15 or so months and since then it never had any major problems, I replaced stuff like sensors / plugs / cap & rotor / brakes / wheels and alot more stuff that probably didnt need to be replaced due to my poor diagnostic skills lol

The reality is the car is a good DD, and can be made nice, I dont have a problem keeping the car and im not rushing to sell. The price is not flexible, I should probably raise it just because I took too much time to take the pictures and type this.

NOTE: in the interior pic you can see the steering colum plastics are off, I have them and only removed them recently because somehow I thought my ignition switch went bad, and like an idiot I found out the hard way it was actually the black and yellow wire to the seleniod being loose…doooof!

pics on craigslist link above

The price is not flexible, I should probably raise it just because I took too much time to take the pictures and type this.

:rofl
GLWS

hahaha i dont give a SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT, someone emailed me off craigslist saying my ad was funny :lol

good luck is right! i dont think its gonna sell because im an asshole and wont give a killer deal price, but whatever

Send me cars in GT5 -ReD

i got you, i’ll send you this one

Nice, lol. In all seriousness, GLWS, I want an E36 sedan myself.

Yeah, there is a few good deals right now around here and in ma

Send me cars in GT5 - JVGM

Thanks Bro

Want a 97 ford ranger bro? :lol

I allways wanted a E30 till i bought my E36. GLWS people pay good money for bimmers so hold out for the last dollar bro…

absolutely NOT, but do you want some

and the other one th at goes behind the cab, i dont know what its called… i got em for that ranger

ya i got mad,mad emails, someone will pay 15 sooner or later

there’s alot of new parts in this ride you didnt brag about…

'97 Ranger > this POS

its still a trainwreck :smiley:

nope ranger suck, i dont want nothing to do with a ranger… fuck you paul !

yeah, Rangers do suck but not as much as 24 year old BMW’s that break down on Albany street

yeah actually it was my faulty ingition coil install, forgot the washer and there was too much gap which led to faulty connection

BUT IF U SAY SO

yes broken down on albany street, because its 24 years old and not because of my shitty install

Posting flagged for removal. :rofl Some one ruined your day.

I hate them flaggin ass fags on Craigslist and then the ones that get on there and bitch about people but there violating the rules by posting there rantings. Post it again fuck em…

:rofl:rofl i thought they were for an f150?

posting is flagged lololoolololoololol